Windows 10: Laptop randomly turns off

Discus and support Laptop randomly turns off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I own a HP 2012 G6 Pavilion Notebook PC. It is running Windows 10 Pro, and has 12GB RAM and runs on an Intel i5-2430M. It runs pretty fast,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tarun JA, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Tarun JA Win User

Laptop randomly turns off

Hi there,

I own a HP 2012 G6 Pavilion Notebook PC.

It is running Windows 10 Pro, and has 12GB RAM and runs on an Intel i5-2430M. It runs pretty fast, but at times, the fan becomes loud, and it just turns off. No system message when I turn it back on, and nothing from Windows. This is my 6th time writing this post again because my laptop shut down multiple times. I really need your help, as I am missing out on a lot of studies.

Attached is a screenshot of my sysinfo.

Thanks for your help.

Laptop randomly turns off 2c8a4d7f-60bb-4bc6-a877-5d53ef1b4871?upload=true.png

:)

Tarun JA, Nov 9, 2020

2. Laptop Randomly Restarts / Turns Off and comes on with No Wifi

Thanks for the reply

I dont get any errors when the laptop restarts, but it happens randomly and instantly everything shuts down with no warning. Its not like a restart because it doent say restart it just turn off. And sometimes switches ot self back on.

I dont think I have downloaded any applications to cause the problem.

Te problem happens randomly, i think most of the time when im using the internet or using cpu heavy applications. But i think it happens randomly.

I tried the troubleshootin and it doest have the wifi adapter when it randomly shuts down. It just shows ethernet and bluetooth adapter. When i restart it again wifi works.

Hassan786m, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Nov 9, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop randomly turns off - Similar Threads - Laptop randomly turns

2. Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on: I'm using an Alienware X17 R2 3070 model.Tuesday my keyboard starting randomly going off and on.I have reinstalled the drivers multiple timesTried bluetooth keyboards they work and when plugging in the dongle the built-in keyboard starts working for a bit.When the keyboard...
  3. Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keyboard randomly turns off and on: I'm using an Alienware X17 R2 3070 model.Tuesday my keyboard starting randomly going off and on.I have reinstalled the drivers multiple timesTried bluetooth keyboards they work and when plugging in the dongle the built-in keyboard starts working for a bit.When the keyboard...
  4. Windows 11 Laptop keeps turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Laptop keeps turning off randomly: My PC keeps turning off randomly, it used to be that the “slide to shutdown” screen would randomly show up, and regardless of whether I did anything with it, it would shut down. I deleted the slide to shut down file though, and I thought that fixed it, but now my laptop is...
  5. Laptop turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns off randomly: Hello my laptop is randomly turning off and when i try to start it LEDs light up then second later turns off i don't know what is the issue . Laptop is not overheating I cleaned it and new thermal paste i can't open windows at all...
  6. Laptop turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop turns off randomly: Hello my laptop is randomly turning off and when i try to start it LEDs light up then second later turns off i don't know what is the issue . Laptop is not overheating I cleaned it and new thermal paste i can't open windows at all...
  7. Laptop turns off randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. HP laptop randomly turns off

HP laptop randomly turns off: My HP laptop randomly turns itself off and doesnt turn back on for around 10 minutes. I have removed the charger, restarted RAM, updated and restored BIOS and nothing seems to have worked. Also worth noting that the laptop often turns off when moved aswell. Anyone have any...
  9. Laptop randomly turned off at 30% battery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop randomly turned off at 30% battery: Randomly just shut off at least 30% and when I plugged it in and checked after it said it was at 5% what's going on and how do I fix? submitted by /u/ih8redsn0w [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv8bc7/laptop_randomly_turned_off_at_30_battery/
  10. My laptop keeps turning off randomly

My laptop keeps turning off randomly: i recently updated my laptop and now it sometimes turnes off. the same hapend not so long ago and i sent it to be fixet. it worked for a while but i recently updated it again and now it is happening again i am thinking of resetting my laptop, and wondering if there are any...