Windows 10: Laptop Reccomendations for video editing & school

Discus and support Laptop Reccomendations for video editing & school in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey! I want a laptop mostly for editing youtube videos that's compatible with Adobe premire pro, cloud, as well as after effects. I also need to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cornycheeze, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Laptop Reccomendations for video editing & school

Hey! I want a laptop mostly for editing youtube videos that's compatible with Adobe premire pro, cloud, as well as after effects. I also need to use this for school as well as for work so I would need a lot of storage (but if it doesn't have it it's fine). Sadly I'm on a really tight budget so the cheaper the better preferably less than $650

Thank you so much in advance ☺. I don’t know much about laptops so this really really helps♡♡♡

submitted by /u/cornycheeze
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cornycheeze, Aug 30, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 30, 2020
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 30, 2020
  4. BunnyJ Win User

Laptop Reccomendations for video editing & school

Submitting Win 10 Improvement Reccomendation

Use the feedback found here, all apps list.

Laptop Reccomendations for video editing & school [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Reccomendations for video editing & school

1. Laptop Reccomendations for video editing & school - Similar Threads - Laptop Reccomendations video

2. Video editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editing: Hello all, is there anyone that can advise me as to which Video editing suite I need. NOTHING on W10 can 'cut & save' section of video. Cannot find cut & save' on VLC. Any advise helpful. thks...
  3. Video editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editing: Hello all, is there anyone that can advise me as to which Video editing suite I need. NOTHING on W10 can 'cut & save' section of video. Cannot find cut & save' on VLC. Any advise helpful. thks...
  4. Video editing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video editing: when I start the Photos app, there is no button or icon ie New Video tabthat will let me record or edit a video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing/6030b3fa-f4cd-44f4-9292-cdaf43167e38
  5. video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video editing: can someone tell me how to add slo mo to videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing/45cc779b-8b0c-4a88-9e53-2781d0339ca0
  6. Software reccomendation

Software reccomendation: Good evening. I my home 2 computers are connected via Internet router. I want to send instant massages to second computer which family member use. Please reccomend me software which can enable instant massaging between computers. 129504
  7. Edit a video

Edit a video: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video with the Photos application. All my videos are in .mp4 format. The problem is that I can't see the video and only have this blackscreen, even though I have the preview (see attached). What's wrong? Thanks in advance ! [ATTACH]...
  8. app reccomendations

app reccomendations: I'm needing your reccomendation for a free app to download for use in a blueprinting / graph paper / grid-work project application but other than Paint........ Thank you...
  9. video editing

video editing: I have win 10 home edition does it have video editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/video-editing/16b4a688-0f08-4c52-a28d-0dc280b8f83a
  10. Video editing?

Video editing?: I haven't seen any mention of Movie Maker in any of the information on Windows 10. Will there be a Windows 10 version? If not will the old version still work under Windows 10? 8857