Windows 10: Laptop recently bluescreened and is now stuck in automatic repair loop WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support Laptop recently bluescreened and is now stuck in automatic repair loop WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recently my laptop bluescreened with the following error:I got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORCurrently the laptop boots straight to the repair menu after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joseph Richardson1, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Laptop recently bluescreened and is now stuck in automatic repair loop WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

recently my laptop bluescreened with the following error:I got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORCurrently the laptop boots straight to the repair menu after failing to autorepair and when I try to continue to windows the system restarts and is back to autorepair.I tried rebooting multiple times, hard rebooting, startup repair, Uninstalled recent updates and used my laptop's recovery utility which provided this:there's more but I am sure that's the only relevant partafter doing some research I found that this is most likely a hardware issue CPU related maybe? however am running into issues findi

:)

Joseph Richardson1, Nov 27, 2022
  2. MelanieOT Win User

Stuck in Automatic Repair loop

I have a new HP laptop running windows 10 stuck in automatic repair loop. Please help

MelanieOT, Nov 27, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows 10 is stuck in Automatic Repair loop

Hi Robert,

Automatic Repair loop is a feature designed to help you fix some PC issues in Windows. It might fail to work sometimes and stuck in a startup repair loop in Windows 10.

The two most common cases of the Windows Automatic Repair loop issue are:

1. Windows Automatic Repair stuck on a black screen with "Preparing Automatic Repair" error message.

2. Windows Automatic Repair failed and said, "Automatic repair couldn't repair your PC".

We suggest that you try the solutions provided by community experts on this
    link
    and let us know how it goes.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Laptop recently bluescreened and is now stuck in automatic repair loop WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

STUCK IN AUTOMATIC REPAIR LOOP

Hi I have got updated my hp laptop to windows ten now i am stuck in automatic repair loop please help not able to open my laptop

Anunaygupta, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Laptop recently bluescreened and is now stuck in automatic repair loop WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

1. Laptop recently bluescreened and is now stuck in automatic repair loop WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - Laptop recently bluescreened

2. Stuck in an Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in an Automatic Repair loop: I left my PC unattended today and when i came back, it was on the Automatic Repair screen but when i try and do the repair it fails.I've done everything i can think of to get this working.Tried to boot into safe mode - won't work, goes back to the automatic repair screen.Run...
  3. Laptop recently bluescreened and is now stuck in automatic repair loop WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Laptop recently bluescreened and is now stuck in automatic repair loop WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: recently my laptop bluescreened with the following error:I got the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORCurrently the laptop boots straight to the repair menu after failing to autorepair and when I try to continue to windows the system restarts and is back to autorepair.I tried rebooting...
  4. Laptop Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: I reset my laptop earlier today and when I turned it back on its stuck saying "Preparing Automatic Repair" I've let it sit for over a hour now and nothing is happening. All the guides say to launch safety mode but when I press F11 to open the options it gets stuck on another...
  5. Laptop Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

Laptop Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: I reset my laptop earlier today and when I turned it back on its stuck saying "Preparing Automatic Repair" I've let it sit for over a hour now and nothing is happening. All the guides say to launch safety mode but when I press F11 to open the options it gets stuck on another...
  6. Laptop Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: Hello therei'm having an issue with my PC booting up. basically i'm locked in an endless automatic repair loop unless i select "disable driver signature enforcement" in the advanced troubleshoot menu. that at least allows me to access my desktop.problem is though i have to do...
  8. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: Hello therei'm having an issue with my PC booting up. basically i'm locked in an endless automatic repair loop unless i select "disable driver signature enforcement" in the advanced troubleshoot menu. that at least allows me to access my desktop.problem is though i have to do...
  9. Laptop stuck in "preparing automatic repair" loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in "preparing automatic repair" loop: So I was using my laptop and it suddenly restarted and then displayed the message " Preparing automatic repair" and the Toshiba logo (manufacturer of the laptop). I have left for 3 hours and it is still stuck in the same screen. I tried restarting the laptop, booting into...
  10. Laptop stuck in "Preparing automatic repair" loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck in "Preparing automatic repair" loop: So I was using my laptop and it suddenly restarted and then displayed the message " Preparing automatic repair" and the Toshiba logo (manufacturer of the laptop). I have left for 3 hours and it is still stuck in the same screen. I tried restarting the laptop, booting into...