Windows 10: Laptop recovery problem

Discus and support Laptop recovery problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i just got this laptop from my aunt for christmas. It wont do a recovery so im trying to fix from cmdline. After opening diskpart and running detail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jbeezzy, Jan 18, 2021.

1. jbeezzy Win User

Laptop recovery problem

So i just got this laptop from my aunt for christmas. It wont do a recovery so im trying to fix from cmdline. After opening diskpart and running detail disk this is what i get.

NVMe SAMSUNG MZALQ25GH*******
    Disk ID: (d1f*******)
    Type:RAID
    status*Redfacenline
    Path: 2
    Target: 0
    Lun id: 0
    Location path: PCIROOT(0)#PCI(0E00)#RAID(P02T00L00)
    CURRENT STATE read only : no
    Read only: no
    Boot disk : no
    Pagefile disk : no
    Hibernation file disk : no
    Crashdump disk : no
    Clustered disk : no

Volume # Ltr Label fs type size status info
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vol 0 - C - win-ssd-ntfs - part - 227gb healthy
    Vol 1 -D - winre-drv-ntfs-part-758mb healthy
    Vol 2- -system_drv. Fat32 part 260mb healthy hidden

I cant figure this out. Sfc.exe and dism.exe arent fixing anything. I cant unhide volume 2 because even though it shows the volume when i go to do an unhide command it says object not found. Im not sure why i have a RAID setup anyway on a laptop.

Any help would be nice. This was a christmas gift and id like it to work.

Thanks,.
    John

:)

jbeezzy, Jan 18, 2021
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jan 18, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Laptop recovery problem

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Laptop recovery problem

1. Laptop recovery problem - Similar Threads - Laptop recovery problem

2. Recovery problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery problem: I am unable to reset my laptop no matter what I do I keep getting this issue help please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-problem/439bdde0-39a7-4148-a8d4-8207456a82c6
  3. Recovery Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Problem?: my laptop is on recovery problem when i open my laptop recovery interface their is a problem saying....your PC device needs to be repaired the application or operiting system couldn't loaded because a required file is missing or contains. errors file:...
  4. Recovery Problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Problem?: my laptop is on recovery problem when i open my laptop recovery interface their is a problem saying....your PC device needs to be repaired the application or operiting system couldn't loaded because a required file is missing or contains. errors file:...
  5. Recovery Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Problem: How to fix 0xc00000f?? It shows me the blue screen but the only option is to go to UEFI firmware settings which I did but nothing in there could help as far as I know but I'm not sure. Please Help....
  6. Recovery Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Problem: How to fix 0xc00000f?? It shows me the blue screen but the only option is to go to UEFI firmware settings which I did but nothing in there could help as far as I know but I'm not sure. Please Help....
  7. Recovery problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery problem: i am unable to boot my device bcz of automatic repair couldn't find device error.now I format one drive and now couldn't get booted on my device .there is recovery error on my device .plz help me how can I boot my device....
  8. Recovery problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery problem: i am unable to boot my device bcz of automatic repair couldn't find device error.now I format one drive and now couldn't get booted on my device .there is recovery error on my device .plz help me how can I boot my device....
  9. Recovery problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery problems.: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. File:\\Windows\System32\drivers\evbda.sys Error code: 0xc0000221 You'll need to use recovery tools.If you don't have any...
  10. recovery problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recovery problem: Hey, microsoft I have a laptop from asus which windows was pre installed and the product key was activated. after 2 months it was still working perfectly fine, after few days my laptop was acting kinda strange and i decided to reset my laptop. I navigate to...