Windows 10: Laptop refuses to connect to WiFi after being connected, works fine after restart, until...

Discus and support Laptop refuses to connect to WiFi after being connected, works fine after restart, until... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After connecting to WiFi, after certain random time, my laptop disconnects. There is no airplane mode, Wifi is On, if Hotspot is running, it still is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TouseefPara, May 17, 2023.

1. Laptop refuses to connect to WiFi after being connected, works fine after restart, until...

After connecting to WiFi, after certain random time, my laptop disconnects. There is no airplane mode, Wifi is On, if Hotspot is running, it still is running. Trying manual connection results in failure too, with message, "cannot connect to this network". After closing the message, the available network list refreshes and the process continues, until I restart. It works fine for some time, then disconnects and repeats. the time is usually in hours, sometimes days, but it eventually does behave the same way. I have listed what I have done so far below:1. Disabled and Enabled the WiFi adapter bo

:)

TouseefPara, May 17, 2023
  2. Shayley Win User

Laptop refusing to connect to WiFi

Original Title: Windows 10 WiFi Issue

Here's the deal: I just installed Windows 10 on my laptop and it is refusing to connect to WiFi. I troubleshoot, and it tells me that there might be an issue with the adapter. I restarted both my computer and the router but still was unable to connect. The
    other devices using this WiFi all work perfectly fine. I never had this problem with Windows 8.1

Shayley, May 17, 2023
  3. Gulve Win User
    Laptop keeps restarting every time I connect to Wifi.

• Are you getting any error messages?
    Code:
    [b]No I am not getting any error message. It is just getting restart automatically.[/b]
    • Is the issue isolated to a specific WiFi connection?
    Code:
    [b]Yes. This issue is specific to WiFi connection at my Home. It works fine on Smartphone's Hot spot.[/b]
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Code:
    [b]So far, I have only tried uninstalling security update, after which it works fine with mu home WiFi also as it used to work before this security update.[/b]

Gulve, May 17, 2023
  4. Laptop refuses to connect to WiFi after being connected, works fine after restart, until...

wifi connection problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are your other devices able to connect to the same WiFi connection and working fine?
    • Have you tried to restart your WiFi router?
    • Which OS build version is currently running to your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, May 17, 2023
Thema:

Laptop refuses to connect to WiFi after being connected, works fine after restart, until...

1. Laptop refuses to connect to WiFi after being connected, works fine after restart, until... - Similar Threads - Laptop refuses connect

2. refuses to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refuses to connect to wifi: I just downgraded to windows 10 and now everytime i connect to my wifi it just says no internet, secured. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refuses-to-connect-to-wifi/ad34dbca-b7ec-4f80-a6e1-7e4cebcdc95f
  3. refuses to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refuses to connect to wifi: I just downgraded to windows 10 and now everytime i connect to my wifi it just says no internet, secured. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refuses-to-connect-to-wifi/ad34dbca-b7ec-4f80-a6e1-7e4cebcdc95f
  4. refuses to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Laptop refuses to connect to WiFi after being connected, works fine after restart, until...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop refuses to connect to WiFi after being connected, works fine after restart, until...: After connecting to WiFi, after certain random time, my laptop disconnects. There is no airplane mode, Wifi is On, if Hotspot is running, it still is running. Trying manual connection results in failure too, with message, "cannot connect to this network". After closing the...
  6. Laptop refuses to connect to WiFi after being connected, works fine after restart, until...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop refuses to connect to WiFi after being connected, works fine after restart, until...: After connecting to WiFi, after certain random time, my laptop disconnects. There is no airplane mode, Wifi is On, if Hotspot is running, it still is running. Trying manual connection results in failure too, with message, "cannot connect to this network". After closing the...
  7. restarting after 20 minutes of connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    restarting after 20 minutes of connecting to wifi: hello , i am pranav and i am facing problem while connected to internet . whenever i connect to internet after 20 minutes it shows you are about to signed out restart in one minute please help me to tackle this problem...
  8. Laptop won't detect or connect to any WiFi after restart

Laptop won't detect or connect to any WiFi after restart: My laptop has always connected to my home internet via WiFi, automatically, without issue. Today, I restarted my computer myself, but it seemed to be taking a long time. I finally got an error message saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just...
  9. WiFi Refuses to connect

in Windows 10 Customization
    WiFi Refuses to connect: I have an HP Pavilion laptoo I keep trying to connect to my colleges WiFi network and have been doing so for a month now. Only today has it refused to connect to the network with the WiFi icon in the popup window blinking. I've tried updating the driver, I've tried...
  10. Not connect until after i restart my pc

Not connect until after i restart my pc: When i turn my PC on it doesn't connect the internet, i use a Ethernet wire which is not damaged. it doesn't show that i am connected to the router at all, its acting like the wire is completely unplugged. this is where it gets weird, when i restart my it works fine. the...