Windows 10: Laptop refuses to start up since last update.

Discus and support Laptop refuses to start up since last update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today, July 13 2019, I manually ordered my laptop computer to check for windows updates, and installed all available updates. Since then, every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maniago-, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Maniago- Win User

Laptop refuses to start up since last update.

Today, July 13 2019, I manually ordered my laptop computer to check for windows updates, and installed all available updates.

Since then, every time I start up my laptop, I get the below error message:

Laptop refuses to start up since last update. f1dbf4f3-e3ac-49f1-a40b-ec8f6cdf1015?upload=true.png

Restarting the computer doesn't solve the problem. I saw no other way out than use the recovery disk to restore the laptop to factory settings, which it is doing right now.

How is this possible? I don't dare to update my desktop PC now, fearing it will suffer the same fate. Did more people encounter this?

:)

Maniago-, Jul 13, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jul 13, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Laptop refuses to start up since last update. - Similar Threads - Laptop refuses start

2. Laptop won't shutdown since last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't shutdown since last Windows Update: Since the last Windows update, my HP laptop won't shut down, it says "Shutting down" then goes back to the login screen. I have to hold the power button in to force it to shut down. How can I fix this?...
  3. Laptop won't shutdown since last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't shutdown since last Windows Update: Since the last Windows update, my HP laptop won't shut down, it says "Shutting down" then goes back to the login screen. I have to hold the power button in to force it to shut down. How can I fix this?...
  4. laptop not working since last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not working since last update: Hi, My HP probook is now inoperable since it restarted after an update. Previous to that it kept crashing & I was getting different stop codes including KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED & MEMORY MANAGEMENT. After a series of crashes it said needs a restart. Ever since that...
  5. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  6. Two computers playing up since last update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two computers playing up since last update.: Hi, I am certainly getting sick of this. For about the last ten days I have wasted most of each day trying to sort out my 2 windows 10 computers. On both of the machines the first scene as windows 10 loads is totally out of focus and fuzzy. Maybe this is a new feature of...
  7. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  8. Hardware not always recognised on start up since last Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware not always recognised on start up since last Win 10 update: Hi everyone, Happy New Year. I have just joined this forum to ask for some help please in solving a very annoying issue I am having with my desktop PC. I have recently updated my Windows 10 Pro to the latest version and since then everytime I start up my PC it's a gamble...
  9. Slow laptop startup since last cumulative update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow laptop startup since last cumulative update: During the last two weeks or so, I've noticed that my laptop takes an inordinate amount of time to start up--way more time than it used to take, and that's even with fast startup enabled. I think the longer startup began after the last Windows 10 cumulative update...
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538