Windows 10: laptop repeatedly getting restarted

Discus and support laptop repeatedly getting restarted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is getting restarting for every 10-15 minutes it is showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we're just collecting some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pavan KumarAnnu, Apr 23, 2021.

1. laptop repeatedly getting restarted

My laptop is getting restarting for every 10-15 minutes it is showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you" this is very irritating

:)

Pavan KumarAnnu, Apr 23, 2021

2. repeatedly restarting

Hi,

Having damaged system files can be one of the possible reasons why your computer is restating unexpectedly and repeatedly. To help us provide better assistance, we would need you to answer the following questions.

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your device?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when your laptop is repeatedly restarting?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot to your device. This
    link
    provides further information about how clean boot works and how to perform a clean boot in Windows devices.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Apr 23, 2021
  4. laptop repeatedly getting restarted

Windows 10 crashed and restarting repeatedly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and for your interest on Windows 10.

I understand your concern and inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

• What is the make and model of the pc?

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have already tried?

I would suggest you to unplug all external devices connected to the pc and restart the pc to check if you are able to get to the desktop screen.

Ensure to plug in the power cord to the socket and check if you are able to get to the desktop screen.

After getting to the desktop screen, ensure to install any pending updates and also update all device drivers from Device Manager. Once this is done restart the computer to check the status.

Hope the issue will be resolved. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

laptop repeatedly getting restarted

1. laptop repeatedly getting restarted - Similar Threads - laptop repeatedly getting

2. my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods: Hi, i noticed this problem for a while. it restarts suddenly with a bluescreen code of DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. i tried sfc /scannow cmd and fixed all windows files problem yet the problem prevails. For now I cant do a clean Windows install - If its an option to fix the issue...
  3. my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods: Hi, i noticed this problem for a while. it restarts suddenly with a bluescreen code of DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. i tried sfc /scannow cmd and fixed all windows files problem yet the problem prevails. For now I cant do a clean Windows install - If its an option to fix the issue...
  4. my laptop is repeatedly restarting for intermittent periods

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?: On Wednesday 17:00 CATI forgot the password bypassed my lenovo laptop and I bypassed it, did all the steps and it showed a window 10 logo and restart from 1 % so, right now it turns on and restart repeatedly for almost 13 hours. Anyone with the solution is welcome...
  6. What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?: On Wednesday 17:00 CATI forgot the password bypassed my lenovo laptop and I bypassed it, did all the steps and it showed a window 10 logo and restart from 1 % so, right now it turns on and restart repeatedly for almost 13 hours. Anyone with the solution is welcome...
  7. What causes the laptop to turn off and restart repeatedly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Getting "Restart to repair drive errors" repeatedly

Getting "Restart to repair drive errors" repeatedly: Was watching a youtube video a few hours ago and my computer froze completely. Had to turn off with the power button. When I rebooted it said it was repairing the C drive. After about 10 minutes it gave me message saying "Restart to repair drive errors". I did this and got...
  9. laptop gets restarted automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop gets restarted automatically: Hi i have a Windows 10 Laptop , My laptop gets restarted automatically after when i press shut down option. i can't shut down my laptop it keep on restarting itself . i need to use the power button to turn off . can anyone please help me to solve this problem Thank you...
  10. BSOD - Laptop getting restarted

BSOD - Laptop getting restarted: Hi Team, please find the link for dump. -- https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avv0ntlBIi5eggvLB5UBasV3Z4F2. Event viewer ID. BugcheckCode 269 BugcheckParameter1 0x5 BugcheckParameter2 0x3b72a5076fd8 BugcheckParameter3 0x1018 BugcheckParameter4 0xffffc48d5af8c700...