Windows 10: Laptop requires 5-30 minutes to startup after log in

Discus and support Laptop requires 5-30 minutes to startup after log in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop, was working fine untill all of the sudden when I open my laptop and log in, I have to wait 5-30 minutes for a black screen to go off and be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SonDavid1, May 18, 2021.

1. SonDavid1 Win User

Laptop requires 5-30 minutes to startup after log in

My laptop, was working fine untill all of the sudden when I open my laptop and log in, I have to wait 5-30 minutes for a black screen to go off and be able to take control of my normal working laptop, it is quite a big problem. And I would like help.

:)

SonDavid1, May 18, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Edwin Win User
    Turn off the display: 5 minutes; still on 30 minutes later.

Let's start with the obvious, did you click 'Save changes'?

Laptop requires 5-30 minutes to startup after log in [​IMG]

Edwin, May 18, 2021
  4. Laptop requires 5-30 minutes to startup after log in

Hi,

One of the possible cause, why your laptop asks you to re-log in, is because of the current power option set on your system.

Can you tell us if your laptop goes into sleep mode after 30 seconds?

If so, kindly follow the steps to further isolate the root cause of this issue.

• Type Power & sleep in the search bar, then click on it.
    • Check if your current power option is set for your device to go into sleep mode after 1 minute.
    • Change it to never and see if the issue will occur.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Laptop requires 5-30 minutes to startup after log in

1. Laptop requires 5-30 minutes to startup after log in - Similar Threads - Laptop requires minutes

2. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.: every time i turn on my PC i get a BSOD with nothing else running. I tried system restore, then updated all drivers, programs, etc================================================== Dump File : 011524-16843-01.dmp Crash Time : 1/15/2024 11:21:18 PM Bug Check String :...
  3. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.: every time i turn on my PC i get a BSOD with nothing else running. I tried system restore, then updated all drivers, programs, etc================================================== Dump File : 011524-16843-01.dmp Crash Time : 1/15/2024 11:21:18 PM Bug Check String :...
  4. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD 30 minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 30 minutes after startup: Hi,I recently did a fresh install of Windows, upgrading to Windows 11. For the first week it was working well, but after today, I've been having issues. I downloaded some updates the day the issues started, but the pc crashed before the reboot that was supposed to install...
  6. BSOD 30 minutes after startup

BSOD 30 minutes after startup: Hi,I recently did a fresh install of Windows, upgrading to Windows 11. For the first week it was working well, but after today, I've been having issues. I downloaded some updates the day the issues started, but the pc crashed before the reboot that was supposed to install...
  7. Laptop becomes extremely slow after 20 - 30 minutes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop becomes extremely slow after 20 - 30 minutes on startup: After i start my pc i hop on my gamerobox now im at 100-143 frames then 20 - 30 minutes i spike to 22 frames on small servers.I tried everythingI factory reset my laptopChanged battery plan to high performanceUsed my laptops graphics driveri have always usedReinstalled...
  8. Laptop becomes extremely slow after 20 - 30 minutes on startup

Laptop becomes extremely slow after 20 - 30 minutes on startup: After i start my pc i hop on my gamerobox now im at 100-143 frames then 20 - 30 minutes i spike to 22 frames on small servers.I tried everythingI factory reset my laptopChanged battery plan to high performanceUsed my laptops graphics driveri have always usedReinstalled...
  9. Microsoft lifecam cinema not found for 30 minutes after startup

Microsoft lifecam cinema not found for 30 minutes after startup: It’s something which started a while ago so I sadly cannot put a date to it and work out if an update caused this. Basically the camera is not found after startup of Windows 10, I can go to device manager/imaging devices and it is not there until I show hidden devices. I can...
  10. Black Screen for 5 minutes after log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen for 5 minutes after log on: Just observed installation of update KB4512508 By Coincidence possibly I am now experiencing a black screen for 5 minutes after signing in My first experience of this I used system restore to go back 2 days and this worked fine. Now the update has installed again and I am...