Windows 10: Laptop Reset, Computer Resets while Windows 10 Downloading

Discus and support Laptop Reset, Computer Resets while Windows 10 Downloading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been trying to clear this laptop off completely for my sister as a Christmas present, but It's been restarting all night. I've looked at a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kris Night, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Laptop Reset, Computer Resets while Windows 10 Downloading

I've been trying to clear this laptop off completely for my sister as a Christmas present, but It's been restarting all night. I've looked at a few articles and none of them were the same situation. It's currently installing windows, stuck on 64% for literally hours. I've tried restarting manually but it just goes back to installing windows. I tried plugging it into our router with an Ethernet cable. I've tried different key commands and everything. I don't know if there's a way to use another laptop to do a manual install of Windows 10 or something. I'm very frustrated and I'm not sure what to do. Also, I can't remove the batter, since it's built in. Please help me. (TAT)

:)

Kris Night, Dec 11, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Dec 11, 2019
  3. newfellow Win User
    How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Laptop Reset, Computer Resets while Windows 10 Downloading

reset laptop password

i could not figure out what forum this should go in, so feel free to move to whatever forum it should be in.
    a friend just called, and said he has 2 daughters and 2 dell laptops. his daughters have lost the password to both laptops. is there a way to reset the password without a full reformat? he said his daughters have a lot of music, pictures, ect. and wants to avoid reinstalling windows.
    i know that a long time ago there was a jumper on the motherboard that would reset the password on a regular pc. is there such a jumper on a laptop? or is there any free software that would let him reset the passwords? he can not afford a dell tech to fix, and i told him i would see if there was a way to reset it without a format. thanks!
    he called me from out of state and due to a bad connection i couldnt find out what model laptops they are. thanks again! sam

Samdbugman, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Reset, Computer Resets while Windows 10 Downloading

1. Laptop Reset, Computer Resets while Windows 10 Downloading - Similar Threads - Laptop Reset Computer

2. Problem while resetting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem while resetting computer: Stuck in an infinite loop whilst trying to reset my surface laptop. Any advice on what to do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-while-resetting-computer/e27efa2d-e4cf-4a1b-8b04-a36efc71922d
  3. Problem while resetting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem while resetting computer: Stuck in an infinite loop whilst trying to reset my surface laptop. Any advice on what to do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-while-resetting-computer/e27efa2d-e4cf-4a1b-8b04-a36efc71922d
  4. Problem while resetting computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop turned off while resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turned off while resetting: I found my old laptop and wanted to do fabric reset, but it ran out of battery at 32% and now it's stuck in infinite loop of restarting saying that it's preparing to automatic repair, then diagnosing, then restarts and it goes again. There is no chance it will work. I can not...
  6. laptop bsods while resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop bsods while resetting: my mom laptop was resseting and it bsods when it reaches to 66% the stop code was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXEPTION what failed mfehidk. sys and i got some pictures of it please help...
  7. laptop bsods while resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop bsods while resetting: my mom laptop was resseting and it bsods when it reaches to 66% the stop code was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXEPTION what failed mfehidk. sys and i got some pictures of it please help...
  8. Out of charge while resetting the computer

Out of charge while resetting the computer: I wanted to reset my computer. I set the computer to do it... it was plugging in charging. It reset it self. After that, it wanted to set windows. When It was around two percent of loading, I left it on charge overnight to get it loaded. At night electricity was cut and...
  9. Laptop stuck while factory resetting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop stuck while factory resetting: I'm reseting my laptop but its stuck rotating between 3 different screens, the progress screen, HP loading screen, and a welcome loading screen. Its been like this for at least 6 hours and I'm not sure whether I should just wait or find another solution. submitted by...
  10. Reset my computer and downloading windows

Reset my computer and downloading windows: Hello, I reset my computer then the Windows 10 download started. The download progress is 64% but the PC keeps restarting again and again with no more progress made (the progress screen appears for a second then the PC restart again). Can you help me with this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore all the apps removed