Windows 10: Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10?

Discus and support Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to ask what happens to my windows when I reset my laptop to factory default. If the windows 10 remains on it/ it reinstalls itself or I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UtaUnicorn, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10?

Hello, I wanted to ask what happens to my windows when I reset my laptop to factory default. If the windows 10 remains on it/ it reinstalls itself or I have to reload it.

The problem is that it is older and from my brother and I don't have the whole Windows 10 stuff to load on it :/

:)

UtaUnicorn, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10?

1. Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Laptop reset happens

2. Windows 11 Reset: What Happened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reset: What Happened?: Hello,This may be an odd question, but I'm hoping someone has a general answer:My Windows 11 laptop stopped charging yesterday, and due to prior experience I knew it would have to be brought to a repair shop. I had a few hours of battery life left so I did a factory reset...
  3. Windows 11 Reset: What Happened?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Reset: What Happened?: Hello,This may be an odd question, but I'm hoping someone has a general answer:My Windows 11 laptop stopped charging yesterday, and due to prior experience I knew it would have to be brought to a repair shop. I had a few hours of battery life left so I did a factory reset...
  4. What happens if the electricity goes off and my laptop is on reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if the electricity goes off and my laptop is on reset?: What happens if the electricity goes off and my laptop is on reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happens-if-the-electricity-goes-off-and-my/b7befe13-b93c-4bde-96cf-4c88ecc67033
  5. Laptop reset - what will happen to my files on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop reset - what will happen to my files on OneDrive?: I want to reset my laptop. I have files on the OneDrive folder on it, which are synced to the Cloud and to my desktop. I've noticed hat, as expected, if I delete a file on the laptop's OneDrive folder, it also disappears from the corresponding desktop's OneDrive folder. Based...
  6. What happens if I close the laptop lid during a reset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What happens if I close the laptop lid during a reset?: I want to reset my pc but keep my personal files because lately my laptop has been a little slow. I want to leave it over night because I imagine it will take a little while with all my games on it. In my settings I have it put so that when I close the lid when my laptop is...
  7. What happens if I do a factory reset on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What happens if I do a factory reset on my laptop?: Hey guys, I'm locked out of my computer and can't seem to reset the administrator password to get back in. What can I do to solve this? Would I have to reinstall windows? If I do a factory reset would that fix everything? I don't really care about losing my files. I just want...
  8. What happens when you reset Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What happens when you reset Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers an in-built feature which allows you to reset Windows 10. This feature comes in handy on many occasions, but have you wondered what happens when you reset Windows 10? In this guide, we will share all the details [...] This post What happens...
  9. Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop??: Can someone help me??? Whats happening to my laptop. Missing text. Is this a virus??[IMG][IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-whats-happening-to-my-laptop/b637c5ef-0a02-4923-a2fe-2a189ec5710a
  10. What will happen to the updated window 10(Laptop came with window 8) by resetting the PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What will happen to the updated window 10(Laptop came with window 8) by resetting the PC?: My laptop is too slow at the moment. I want to know that is it safe to reset/refresh the PC. My laptop came with window 8. Now updated to Window 10. Several Questions are also in the mind: 1. Why it seems that my PC is consuming the more space day by day. I mean I am not...