Windows 10: Laptop resets after When I turn it on or restart it.

Discus and support Laptop resets after When I turn it on or restart it. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 5570, I bought it 2 years ago. The laptop resets after I restart it. I don't know what to do. The drive stays the same except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VikramYadavv, May 13, 2020.

1. Laptop resets after When I turn it on or restart it.

I have a Dell Inspiron 5570, I bought it 2 years ago.

The laptop resets after I restart it. I don't know what to do.

The drive stays the same except the save files or login credentials.

:)

VikramYadavv, May 13, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 13, 2020
  3. Laptop Reset Loop

Hi Vince,

Let us resolve your concern regarding frequent reboot. We suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your laptop.
    • Turn on your laptop. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your laptop turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your laptop for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 13, 2020
  4. cheetahfm Win User

Laptop resets after When I turn it on or restart it.

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Laptop resets after When I turn it on or restart it.

1. Laptop resets after When I turn it on or restart it. - Similar Threads - Laptop resets turn

2. Default apps resetting after restart or turnoff and turn on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default apps resetting after restart or turnoff and turn on.: Hi all. Frist I sorry about my English.I have a problem same my title. My default apps always reset when my laptop restart or turn on and turn off.Eg: I set web browser default is Google Chrome, but when pc restarted, it will be comeback is Edge.I set it in setting-->app-->...
  3. Default apps resetting after restart or turnoff and turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default apps resetting after restart or turnoff and turn on.: Hi all. Frist I sorry about my English.I have a problem same my title. My default apps always reset when my laptop restart or turn on and turn off.Eg: I set web browser default is Google Chrome, but when pc restarted, it will be comeback is Edge.I set it in setting-->app-->...
  4. Default apps resetting after restart or turnoff and turn on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my laptop restart when i turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop restart when i turn it on: when i updated windows my laptop restart when i turn it on so i run a troubleshooter on windows update and it detect WaaSMedicService Issues remediated by :AutomaticCorruptionRepairPlugin;ResetRepairPlugin what does it mean? And how to fix it?...
  6. my laptop restart when i turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop restart when i turn it on: when i updated windows my laptop restart when i turn it on so i run a troubleshooter on windows update and it detect WaaSMedicService Issues remediated by :AutomaticCorruptionRepairPlugin;ResetRepairPlugin what does it mean? And how to fix it?...
  7. my laptop restart when i turn it on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. When I turn off my laptop it restarts.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I turn off my laptop it restarts.: Sometimes when I turn off my computer it immediately starts again, like a restart. Can someone explain to me why does it happen? If I should worry? and, how to fix it?...
  9. My Win 10 laptop keeps on Restarting after I reseted my laptop meaning it won't turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Win 10 laptop keeps on Restarting after I reseted my laptop meaning it won't turn on: I reseted my HP laptop recently not fresh install. The process went smoothly, but now my laptop won't start it keeps on this cycle of process and gets me to the setup page every time....
  10. Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in restart loop after resetting laptop.: I reset my device, cleared all my files, and everything was going smoothly. But, after getting to a certain point in the startup, and answering the time, date, and language questions, I get a 'Why did my PC restart?', promt, if you know the one. It says to plug in my PC,...