Windows 10: Laptop Resetting

Discus and support Laptop Resetting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I would like to ask what takes so long for my laptop to reset,I tried to reset my laptop to factory and now it keeps on turning off and on and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EzraChin, Jun 14, 2021.

1. EzraChin Win User

Laptop Resetting

Hi,I would like to ask what takes so long for my laptop to reset,I tried to reset my laptop to factory and now it keeps on turning off and on and the screen stuck at 64%,I’ve been leaving it to on and off by itself for like nearly 10hours

:)

EzraChin, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Laptop Resetting

Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Laptop Resetting

1. Laptop Resetting - Similar Threads - Laptop Resetting

2. Can't see Microsoft Store after formatting or resetting my laptop.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't see Microsoft Store after formatting or resetting my laptop.: Hi I wanted help regarding Microsoft store and many other pre-installed apps. I formatted my pc and I click the option of Keep Files. After everything was finished , I signed in again but I noticed that there were many apps that were missing of mine. Some are Images , Xbox ,...
  3. My Laptop had Windows Pro when i bought it, then i reset it later down the line and now it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop had Windows Pro when i bought it, then i reset it later down the line and now it...: My Laptop had Windows Pro when i bought it, then i reset it later down the line and now it has Windows Home which doesn't have Hyper V. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-had-windows-pro-when-i-bought-it-then-i/67eb8452-eeb7-48bc-9072-96c0f2caf9ad
  4. Can't sign into Yahoo email after resetting laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't sign into Yahoo email after resetting laptop: Had read it was suggested to try using FireFox browser and that also will not install, what must I change in the setting to allow me into my Yahoo mail, this is very frustrating, been at my computer for hours attempting to resolve, never had experienced this problem in the...
  5. Reset Windows 10 prior to selling laptop

Reset Windows 10 prior to selling laptop: I have done a reset on my HP laptop as I am going to sell it. I don't understand at what point to 'stop' - when the setup questions start - e.g connect to Wifi, Language, Keyboard, etc. At what point do I just switch the laptop off ready for the buyer to set up? (Windows 10)...
  6. i cant update and i cant reset my laptop

i cant update and i cant reset my laptop: so i want to update my windows but when finished downloading always showing error so i download windows updater from microsoft and it says delete all files but when i want to reset my laptop, i always get error, i cant reset my laptop and update my windows, can somebody help?...
  7. Facotry reseting my HP Stream Laptop and every way ends up with it having an error and no...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facotry reseting my HP Stream Laptop and every way ends up with it having an error and no...: I have a HP Stream Laptop with Windows 10. It needs the newest windows 10 update, but I couldn't get it due to lack of storage space. So I ignored it for a while and earlier today it wouldn't let anything work right so I tried to do a factory reset, but each option on trying...
  8. My Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 5 15are05 messed after several resets

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 5 15are05 messed after several resets: So, today I reset my laptop 3 times and it's still messed up. I reset my laptop because I accidentaly delete files from my laptop and the system gone wrong, and I tought I can fix by reset but wrong....instead I got a big problem. After resetting my pc there are a lot things...
  9. Resetting laptop including OS 10. But I don't know OS 10 product key

Resetting laptop including OS 10. But I don't know OS 10 product key: Dear Sir,Can you pl guide me as to how I can reset my PC for factory defaults. I purchased this laptop online thru amazon and later came to know that it is refurbished laptop. Windows 10 was already installed. Also I do not have windows 10 OS product key. But in the system it...
  10. Laptop has seemingly reset after an update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop has seemingly reset after an update?: Hi, wondering if anyone can help.I updated my laptop last night after being prompted to when I went to turn it off. But upon turning my laptop on today and turning it on, after logging in my laptop seems to be almost completely reset?The taskbar is light instead of dark how I...