Windows 10: Laptop Restarting Loop

Discus and support Laptop Restarting Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Acer laptop is caught in a restarting loop: restart/diagnose/advanced options. None of the options menus work except BIOS. But I have changed so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarolynWhite2, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Laptop Restarting Loop

My Acer laptop is caught in a restarting loop: restart/diagnose/advanced options. None of the options menus work except BIOS. But I have changed so many settings, I don't know what else to do. I can't restore Win10 because don't have product key. What to do???

:)

CarolynWhite2, Oct 20, 2018

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...art-loop/d47eee3c-b3db-42ea-8f56-6b57dfe78003

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Laptop Restarting Loop

Windows 10 automatic repair fail loop

Hi,

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help resolve the issue.

I suggest that you perform Power Drain which will help you skip the reboot loop and help you access the PC. To perform Power Drain, refer to the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Laptop Restarting Loop

1. Laptop Restarting Loop - Similar Threads - Laptop Restarting Loop

2. Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop: I accidentally shutdown my pc while it was resetting wipes everything then it started looping on and off and every single time it does it shows the screen it was on for a split second then repeats. I tried shutting it down and opening it again multiple times but it did...
  3. Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Stuck On Restart Loop: I accidentally shutdown my pc while it was resetting wipes everything then it started looping on and off and every single time it does it shows the screen it was on for a split second then repeats. I tried shutting it down and opening it again multiple times but it did...
  4. Lenovo laptop restart loop problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo laptop restart loop problem: Hi, when I start my laptop it keeps showing a blue screen with a boot menu, there is written 'troubleshoot' and ''turn off your pc'' And when I click on troubleshoot there appears 6 options, but neither of them work. And when I hard restart my laptop by holding the off button...
  5. Lenovo laptop restart loop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop restart loop problem: Hi, when I start my laptop it keeps showing a blue screen with a boot menu, there is written 'troubleshoot' and ''turn off your pc'' And when I click on troubleshoot there appears 6 options, but neither of them work. And when I hard restart my laptop by holding the off button...
  6. Lenovo laptop restart loop problem

7. Laptop stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in restart loop: I recently just cleaned my HP laptop and wanted to factory reset it. And I chose the method of cloud download instead of local install for windows. I’m not really sure what happened I left to pick my child up and when I came back it had a pop up stating:“The computer...
  8. Laptop stuck in restart loop

Laptop stuck in restart loop: I recently just cleaned my HP laptop and wanted to factory reset it. And I chose the method of cloud download instead of local install for windows. I’m not really sure what happened I left to pick my child up and when I came back it had a pop up stating:“The computer...
  9. Laptop stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My laptop is on continous restart loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop is on continous restart loop: my windows is on continous restart loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-on-continous-restart-loop/ee3e2895-1f99-41dc-b078-9fc65689f9b4