Windows 10: laptop restarting

Discus and support laptop restarting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop is acer..recently i update my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 ..from that day it is restarting when charger is plugged in..but it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by farabirahman, Dec 15, 2019.

1. laptop restarting

my laptop is acer..recently i update my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 ..from that day it is restarting when charger is plugged in..but it works perfectly with bettery

:)

farabirahman, Dec 15, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 15, 2019
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Dec 15, 2019
  4. laptop restarting

little cat, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

laptop restarting

1. laptop restarting - Similar Threads - laptop restarting

2. Slow booting of a laptop like a restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow booting of a laptop like a restart.: Hi from the past few days, my laptop has been booting slowly like a restart. First hp logo then the circle, then hp logo disappears and only a circle rotating,then just a moment screen. And then it boots up. I thought it was a windows problem so I installed a fresh copy of...
  3. Slow booting of a laptop like a restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow booting of a laptop like a restart.: Hi from the past few days, my laptop has been booting slowly like a restart. First hp logo then the circle, then hp logo disappears and only a circle rotating,then just a moment screen. And then it boots up. I thought it was a windows problem so I installed a fresh copy of...
  4. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  5. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  6. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

7. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

8. Laptop randomly restarts when left unnoticed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly restarts when left unnoticed: I'm facing an issue that is more than frustrating. When I leave my laptop unnoticed sometimes it just restarts randomly either plugged or unplugged to the charger. I just leave it on, the screen goes black as if it goes to rest mode and if I want to wake it up it doesn't...
  9. Laptop randomly restarts when left unnoticed

Laptop randomly restarts when left unnoticed: I'm facing an issue that is more than frustrating. When I leave my laptop unnoticed sometimes it just restarts randomly either plugged or unplugged to the charger. I just leave it on, the screen goes black as if it goes to rest mode and if I want to wake it up it doesn't...
  10. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...