Windows 10: Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode

Discus and support Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi I've seen a lot similar scenarios to this and they're all seem to be different. Here I have a HP spectre x360 15t 2019 running Windows 10. I've had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KevinYuan2, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode

Hi I've seen a lot similar scenarios to this and they're all seem to be different. Here I have a HP spectre x360 15t 2019 running Windows 10. I've had the laptop for two days and I realise that about 20 seconds after I close the lid or hit the power button in order to put the device on sleep mode, it will automatically restart and all tasks that was running will be closed. I've tried turning off fast startup and I couldn't find the switch to turn off hybrid sleep under 'Sleep' section in control panel. This is really annoying and the only tweak I've done to the device was lowering the cpu voltage through XTU tool

:)

KevinYuan2, Jan 1, 2020
  2. capnp72 Win User

Restart when waking laptop from sleep mode

When I wake my HP laptop from sleep mode, it says there is a problem and needs to restart. Then it restarts. It didn't do this until I upgraded to Windows 10. Anyone else have this problem or have suggestions on how to fix it? Thank you for any assistance.

capnp72, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Laptop does not enter sleep mode

Hi,

My laptop is fully updated and running on windows 10. Recently my laptop does not enter sleep mode after the set time it is supposed to enter sleep mode, also the laptop starts up automatically when in sleep mode with the lid closed.

Do any of you have any idea what the cause might be and how to fix this problem?

I ran a power efficiency diagnostics report with the following errors:

Platform Power Management CapabilitiesLaptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode :pCI Express Active-State Power Management (ASPM) Disabled

USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend

System Availability Requests:System Required Request

Are any of these errors preventing my laptop from entering sleep mode?

Thanks in advanced for your help and advice.

Chris

Christophpher, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode

Restarting laptop from sleep mode.

When i click on the power button, sleep, shut down and restart is listed. Hibernation is not an option. How do i activate the Hibernation option?

Floyd Mallory, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode

1. Laptop Restarts After Entering Sleep Mode - Similar Threads - Laptop Restarts Entering

2. LAPTOP NOT ENTERING INTO SLEEP MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPTOP NOT ENTERING INTO SLEEP MODE: I am experiencing a sleep problem with my laptop. Whenever I attempt to put it in sleep mode, it only gets locked and doesn't actually enter sleep mode. It remains active and only becomes locked, failing to enter sleep mode. Additionally, the power button light doesn't blink...
  3. LAPTOP NOT ENTERING INTO SLEEP MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAPTOP NOT ENTERING INTO SLEEP MODE: I am experiencing a sleep problem with my laptop. Whenever I attempt to put it in sleep mode, it only gets locked and doesn't actually enter sleep mode. It remains active and only becomes locked, failing to enter sleep mode. Additionally, the power button light doesn't blink...
  4. Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .: Hi,My one month old laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode.What should i do now?HP VICTUS 5800H, RTX3050WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-restarting-after-it-goes-into-sleep/38f41c07-533e-4199-bc2b-4529a9d2560d
  5. Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .

Laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode .: Hi,My one month old laptop keeps restarting after it goes into sleep mode.What should i do now?HP VICTUS 5800H, RTX3050WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-restarting-after-it-goes-into-sleep/38f41c07-533e-4199-bc2b-4529a9d2560d
  6. laptop restarts every time after sleep mode

laptop restarts every time after sleep mode: Hi,I have recently purchased Laptop HP VITUS AMD Ryzen 7 5800HMy issue is laptop restarts every time after sleep mode with power mode and battery mode OS :Windows 11 Home Single Language 64-bit Version: 22621.1848...
  7. Entering a password after sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entering a password after sleep mode.: Hello. I disabled the password entry function after sleep. Now, after waking up from sleep mode, I get straight to the desktop. Tell me, in this case, should the lock screen disappear after sleep?...
  8. Entering a password after sleep mode.

Entering a password after sleep mode.: Hello. I disabled the password entry function after sleep. Now, after waking up from sleep mode, I get straight to the desktop. Tell me, in this case, should the lock screen disappear after sleep?...
  9. Laptop does not enter sleep mode after 20h2 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop does not enter sleep mode after 20h2 update: Hi, I updated my thinkpad x1 laptop with 20h2 version and since than it does not enter sleep by it self. did anyone encounter the same problem? how can I fix it? Thanks, 171086
  10. Laptop restarts/reboots after sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop restarts/reboots after sleep mode: Hello, I need some help. My laptop Asus ZenBook UX461UA is having an issue after closing the lid sleep mode. After opening the lid, it has been restarted/rebooted. I've already searched across the internet and the forum, tried the various fixes suggested for similar sounding...