Windows 10: Laptop restarts randomly without BSOD (Kernel Power 41).

Discus and support Laptop restarts randomly without BSOD (Kernel Power 41). in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a Acer V3-372 in january and started to use it as main in august. It restarts by itself 2-3 day apart without and blue screen, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by p83, Sep 5, 2016.

1. P83
    p83 Win User

Laptop restarts randomly without BSOD (Kernel Power 41).

Hi, I bought a Acer V3-372 in january and started to use it as main in august.

It restarts by itself 2-3 day apart without and blue screen, when doing tasks like surfing the web, listening to music or when laptop is idling.

The laptop is fully updated with the latest bios, drivers and win updates.

Checked with memtest, no errors.

Couldn't find any dump-files to attached.

Thanks in advance!

:)

2. Randomly restarting laptop

Kernel ID 41:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/202850...

Usually, if there is no BSOD, shutting down randomly is due to either overheating or a faulty Battery unit.

I remember some BIOS updates led to Random shutdowns in January. Did you apply a BIOS update in the laptop in Feb?

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 5, 2016
  3. Laptop Randomly Restarts without any warning.

Kernel ID 41:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/202850...

Usually, if there is no BSOD, shutting down randomly is due to either overheating or a faulty Battery unit.

I remember some BIOS updates led to Random shutdowns in January. Did you apply a BIOS update in the laptop in Feb?

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 5, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

As the Attention: note at the top says:

Since your is not a BSOD, please post in the General Support | Windows 10 Forums

Ztruker, Sep 6, 2016
  5. P83
    p83 Win User
Thema:

1. Laptop restarts randomly without BSOD (Kernel Power 41). - Similar Threads - Laptop restarts randomly

2. BSOD Kernel-Power 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel-Power 41: This started when i had clean install windows 10 a few weeks ago where laptop randomly BSOD and reboot it self, i find this in event viewer: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  3. Random Kernel-Power 41 BSODs

Random Kernel-Power 41 BSODs: Hello, Since late January 2020, my computer has suffered from about 50 blue screens, all from the error Kernel-Power 41 63. The crash can occur at any time. It has happened within a minute of startup, or several hours into a gaming session which is what the computer is...
  4. BSOD Kernel-Power 41

BSOD Kernel-Power 41: This started a few days ago where PC will crash and after reboot, i find this in event viewer: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 13/05/2019 16:48:11 Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical...
  5. Randomly BSOD (kernel-power ID 41)

Randomly BSOD (kernel-power ID 41): Hello, I set up my computer about 4 months ago and in the last three weeks I've had a lot of headaches. I contacted Microsoft support for several days and have done a lot of things on my computer, from a clean format, such as installing / uninstalling and updating drivers, I...
  6. BSOD Kernel-Power 41

BSOD Kernel-Power 41: Hi, I've been experiencing random BSOD's, can't tell what is causing it: Mostly under BugCheckcode 10 and 80. Any thoughts? I did not add any hardware or new drivers recently......
  7. Random bsod kernel-power 41(63)

Random bsod kernel-power 41(63): Computer gets bsod restarts giving different error codes almost every time. Ran chkdisk and memtest and found no errors. Problem has persisted after clean install of windows 10. I think all drivers are up to date. Graphically intensive games seem to trigger the crash but i...
  8. Random restarts - Kernel Power 41

Random restarts - Kernel Power 41: Hello, Since connecting a new ssd drive (samsung evo 850 - installing only games on it - the system is on the second ssd drive) and reformatting my computer from time to time resets. If at the moment of reset, for example, music plays, you hear the sound freeze.I tried to...
  9. BSOD kernel power event 41 error random

BSOD kernel power event 41 error random: Hi guys, I'm posting this thread for a friend, hes having some issues with BSOD's. The BSOD event are completely random. He's not doing anything special when hes having the errors. System is not under full load when this happens aswell. My friends computer specs are:...
  10. Laptop restarts randomly without BSOD (Kernel Power 41).

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop restarts randomly without BSOD (Kernel Power 41).: Hi, I bought a Acer V3-372 in january and started to use it as main in august. It restarts by itself 2-3 day apart without and blue screen, when doing tasks like surfing the web, listening to music or when laptop is idling. The laptop is fully updated with the latest...