Windows 10: Laptop restored windows recently

Discus and support Laptop restored windows recently in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; here's the problem I get Explorer EXE- the group or resources is not in the correct state to perform te requested operation, also laptop very slow ,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nascarwin, Sep 24, 2020.

1. nascarwin Win User

Laptop restored windows recently

here's the problem I get Explorer EXE- the group or resources is not in the correct state to perform te requested operation, also laptop very slow ,

:)

nascarwin, Sep 24, 2020

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Sep 24, 2020
  3. slozomby Win User
    Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Sep 24, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Laptop restored windows recently [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop restored windows recently - Similar Threads - Laptop restored recently

2. restore laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore laptop: How do I restore a Dell laptop using Windows 8.1 to default settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-laptop/86847370-fdfd-4905-991f-2eb93757cb57
  3. restore laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore laptop: How do I restore a Dell laptop using Windows 8.1 to default settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-laptop/86847370-fdfd-4905-991f-2eb93757cb57
  4. Unable to Reset/Restore after recent update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Reset/Restore after recent update.: Does anyone else seem to have issues with the re ent quality update? I have tried to restore my pc to an earlier version, but it will not let me. It won't even let me uninstall the update. Anyone know what's going on?...
  5. Unable to Reset/Restore after recent update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Reset/Restore after recent update.: Does anyone else seem to have issues with the re ent quality update? I have tried to restore my pc to an earlier version, but it will not let me. It won't even let me uninstall the update. Anyone know what's going on?...
  6. Unable to Reset/Restore after recent update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop crash recently?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crash recently?: Hello, everybody, recently I was disassembling my laptop to get out the second hard drive when I noticed that there is only one inside that is partitioned. I put everything together exactly the way it was, but now the laptop always crashes after a few minutes of operation...
  8. reset\restore laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reset\restore laptop: hi, im having trouble resetting my windows 10 laptop, its a fujitsu originally came with windows 8 i think. im trying all the methods ive seen online. it will begin to reset but after 30% it will say undoing apps or programs cant mind exactly. tried command method and it...
  9. Restore recent folders to quick access, including list of 4 recent

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore recent folders to quick access, including list of 4 recent: Hello, The recent folders have disappeared from my quick access menu. I came across some threads that explain how to restore the recent folders shortcut to the quick access menu - this worked. However, before it disappeared, there was a list of the 4 most recent folders...
  10. Restore recent files for programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore recent files for programs: I dunno what I did to disable it but I tried restoring recent folders,ect but it never re enabled the recent list for each program in their context menu on the task bar. Is there an easy registry file thing available to re enable it? Running creators update thats fully up to...