Windows 10: Laptop Running on Windows 10 getting black Screen suddenly while Still running

Discus and support Laptop Running on Windows 10 getting black Screen suddenly while Still running in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Laptop getting black Screen suddenly while Still running . i experience this problem many times ….. This problem only occurs when i try to lift the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aniket_Sharma_, May 18, 2020.

1. Laptop Running on Windows 10 getting black Screen suddenly while Still running

Laptop getting black Screen suddenly while Still running . i experience this problem many times …..

This problem only occurs when i try to lift the laptop and the suddenly screen goes black....while system is running.

Also it gets recoverdwhen i tries to press many keys randomly in the laptop keyboard…..suddenly the screen GETS NORMAL as before...

this problem is little strange … I have 2 questions in my mind.

1. Why does the black screen when I LIFT THE LAPTOP.?

2. Why it also gets recovered from black screen when i PRESSED MANY KEYS RANDOMY .?

CAN ANYONE IN COMMUNITY HELPME OUT OF THIS?

:)

Aniket_Sharma_, May 18, 2020
  2. Virus-j Win User

Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, May 18, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    Stops working any time and get black screen and runs with black screen for ages

Hi Benny,

The issue that you are experiencing might be caused by a system conflict. If you are still getting a black screen, we suggest that you check this
    article and follow the steps provided to help you with your issue.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

John Fer, May 18, 2020
  4. Update Win User

Laptop Running on Windows 10 getting black Screen suddenly while Still running

Laptop fans running --- no image black screen

No that didnt change anything.

Black screen, power lights on, fans running > Black screen, charge lights on

.....hard drive or RAM...

Update, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Running on Windows 10 getting black Screen suddenly while Still running

1. Laptop Running on Windows 10 getting black Screen suddenly while Still running - Similar Threads - Laptop Running getting

2. Screen goes black but still running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black but still running: So I made a mistake. I wanted to delete the key licenses to my Adobe account because my new apps kept signing in automatically to the old key license, which I have stopped paying the bills for. I mistakenly deleted the CLSID folder, instead of supposedly just certain files...
  3. Screen goes black but still running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black but still running: So I made a mistake. I wanted to delete the key licenses to my Adobe account because my new apps kept signing in automatically to the old key license, which I have stopped paying the bills for. I mistakenly deleted the CLSID folder, instead of supposedly just certain files...
  4. Black Screen While Computer is Running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen While Computer is Running: Hello, I was recently updating my laptops operating system, and while I was updating, my charger got unplugged, forcing my computer to shut down. Now when I try and turn on my computer, all of the keyboard lights turn on and you can hear the fan running, but the screen...
  5. Black Screen While Computer is Running

Black Screen While Computer is Running: Hello, I was recently updating my laptops operating system, and while I was updating, my charger got unplugged, forcing my computer to shut down. Now when I try and turn on my computer, all of the keyboard lights turn on and you can hear the fan running, but the screen...
  6. Black Screen While Computer is Running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black screen but still running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen but still running: Hi guys,I left my laptop on for a while as I had to do something and when I came back the power was on, the fan was running, and the keyboard backlight was on, but the screen was black. I tried moving the mouse and pressing keys but it didn't wake. I also tried Windows + Ctrl...
  8. Black screen but still running

Black screen but still running: Hi guys,I left my laptop on for a while as I had to do something and when I came back the power was on, the fan was running, and the keyboard backlight was on, but the screen was black. I tried moving the mouse and pressing keys but it didn't wake. I also tried Windows + Ctrl...
  9. My laptop screen suddenly going black but still running Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen suddenly going black but still running Window 11: I have problem with my laptop suddenly going black. The laptop still running and the keyboard still have light. My laptop specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz8.00 GB 7.42 GB usableNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti...
  10. My laptop screen suddenly going black but still running Window 11

My laptop screen suddenly going black but still running Window 11: I have problem with my laptop suddenly going black. The laptop still running and the keyboard still have light. My laptop specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz8.00 GB 7.42 GB usableNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti...