Windows 10: Laptop running slower while charging

Discus and support Laptop running slower while charging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My new laptop, acer aspire e15 runs fine when unplugged, but when plugged, it goes really slow. I have it set on max settings on battery (but if you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bilalsuleiman, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Laptop running slower while charging

My new laptop, acer aspire e15 runs fine when unplugged, but when plugged, it goes really slow. I have it set on max settings on battery (but if you have any ideas that I might have not done, tell me), and I use the charger that came with the laptop. Is there anyway to stop this?

:)

Bilalsuleiman, Jun 10, 2019

2. Game run slower on win10 1803 build.

Hi.

I own dell Vostro 5568 Intel(R) Core(TM) I5-7200U CPU 2.5 GHz 2.7GHz

SSD 255GB and Intel HD 520 - NVIDIA 940MX.

since the last windows update a game I play started to run slower and when I say slower I mean like the character movements are slower like an fps drop.

I got all the updates from dell site also for my graphic card.

I optimized my win10 to max performance.

i added the game to the list in Nvidia control panel and made it to run for performance only.

Power Settings are on Performance as well but game still run slower. it did run better on the 1709 build but I can't go back since I made fresh install of the 1803 build.

any suggestions?

game called mu online.

or hoshkover, Jun 10, 2019
  3. PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING WINDOWS 10, ASUS LAPTOP

• hi sir/ ladies,

Recently my laptop stopped charging when the battery meter reach 74% (before it was 94% then it become 84% next is 81% and finally 74%), can anyone tell me how to fix it. i try different solution in internet such as STEP 1: device manager STEP 2: Battery STEP
      3: Uninstall 2nd option in battery STEP 4: Scan for hardware changes and so on BUT it also didn't fix the battery issues in my laptop.

thank you, sorry for my bad english.

P

microsoftineedhelp0911, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Graydrake Win User

Laptop running slower while charging

My Computer is Plugged in but not Charging

My laptop computer is plugged in but not charging. The power supply will maintain the charge level (%), but not add to it. Removing and reinserting the battery allows the power supply to add to the % charge to 100%.

Steps performed:

• Turning the computer off and restarting it returns the computer to the Plugged in, Not Charging state.
    • Removing the battery again allows one complete charge, after which the laptop would no longer charge again.
    • I have used more than one power supply with the same condition.

To resolve the issue, I remove the battery, obtain a complete charge, and maintain this charge by always keeping the power supply plugged in.

What is the root of the problem?

Graydrake, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Laptop running slower while charging

1. Laptop running slower while charging - Similar Threads - Laptop running slower

2. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe while laptop is charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe while laptop is charging: My laptop constantly crashes, mostly when i'm watching youtube videos, but if laptop is unplugged no BSOD appears, but it's almost impossible to play games in that waywhat i tried to fix this problem:uninstalled discrete graphics device and drivers - didn't helpreinstalled...
  3. laptop crashing when too intensive programs are run while charging, but not while on battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop crashing when too intensive programs are run while charging, but not while on battery: I have had this problem persist for a while now where I can play anything I want while not plugged in, but everything crashing after a few seconds when I am plugged in. I normally can have Teams and Discord open or videos playing without this happening, however my laptop has...
  4. laptop crashing when too intensive programs are run while charging, but not while on battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop crashing when too intensive programs are run while charging, but not while on battery: I have had this problem persist for a while now where I can play anything I want while not plugged in, but everything crashing after a few seconds when I am plugged in. I normally can have Teams and Discord open or videos playing without this happening, however my laptop has...
  5. laptop crashing when too intensive programs are run while charging, but not while on battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. laptop not charging while its on charger plugged in and its charging while laptop shut...

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not charging while its on charger plugged in and its charging while laptop shut...: while laptop is on its not charging when its off its charging also charger plugged in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-charging-while-its-on-charger-plugged/cfdf7932-a0e8-4906-8963-f789ddb7e955
  7. Laptop won't charge while powered on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't charge while powered on.: Hello, I recently got a HP OMEN AX243DX handed down to me by a family member and for some reason I can only get the laptop to charge when it is shutdown. When it is powered on and I plug it in the laptop detects the charger but only says "Plugged In' for maybe 5 seconds then...
  8. My laptop runs slower when plugged in

My laptop runs slower when plugged in: About a year ago, my laptop started running considerably slower when plugged in to power when running games that were running perfectly fine earlier. I've tried going to other people's similar posts on this issue, but nothing I've tried has worked, and I'm finally at the...
  9. Laptop running slower & slower

Laptop running slower & slower: I have a Toshiba S75-A7270 with a 700Gb Hard drive with only 164GB used and 8Gb memory. Running Windows 10 build 17134. It has an intel i5-3230M processor. Bios version is 2.7 and Bios mode is UEFI. This machine has been getting slower and slower. It boots up slowly and...
  10. Laptop making sound while charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop making sound while charging: Most of the times when i put my lap on charge it makes some differnet kind of sound. what is it and how to solve it. ***Modified title from: Sometimes a different kind of sound my lap makes ?***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 slow while charging