Windows 10: Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.

Discus and support Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having problems with my laptop for the past few days. First my microphone stopped working followed by the speakers, then the HDMI port... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dylan Erasmus, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.

Hi, I've been having problems with my laptop for the past few days. First my microphone stopped working followed by the speakers, then the HDMI port and now I cant adjust fisplay settings like brightness there's no slider in settings and hotkeys don't work or night light or update software. Checking with task manager I havent found any suspicious looking files running yet and updating/rolling back drivers hasn't solved the issue either. Any advice?HP pavillion 15 gaming laptop running windows 11.Not sure if it's a software or hardware issue. Need advice on distinguishing between the two and

:)

Dylan Erasmus, Mar 2, 2024
  2. happita Win User

Sound suddenly not working

I've never encountered a problem like this with Windows 7 before. But if your using onboard sound, I'd suggest reinstalling the drivers for it and see what happens.

happita, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Alianco Win User
    Multiple problems, lenovo laptop running windows OS Build 1019044.2130

Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems. 377736d1666539777t-multiple-problems-lenovo-laptop-running-windows-os-build-1019044-2130-a-hds.jpg
    Sorry, I did warn you I'm not computer literate. I've tried to attach the HDS screenshot, but I've no idea if it's going to work. It's just a load of text at the moment. It says performance 100% and condition 99%. Also, can you be a little clearer on the second suggestion? Thanks

Alianco, Mar 2, 2024
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.

1. Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems. - Similar Threads - Laptop running suddenly

2. Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.: Hi, I've been having problems with my laptop for the past few days. First my microphone stopped working followed by the speakers, then the HDMI port and now I cant adjust fisplay settings like brightness there's no slider in settings and hotkeys don't work or night light or...
  3. Multiple problem with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple problem with windows 11: Hello, I need help solving these issues:Cannot rename folders, says the following- "Cannot find specified file. Make sure you specify the correct path and file name".Cannot move folder, says the same thingCannot restore items from bin, says the same thingCannot use windows...
  4. Multiple problem with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple problem with windows 11: Hello, I need help solving these issues:Cannot rename folders, says the following- "Cannot find specified file. Make sure you specify the correct path and file name".Cannot move folder, says the same thingCannot use windows search, results don't show upI noticed this today,...
  5. Windows 11 MSI Laptop Suddenly Running Slow After Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 MSI Laptop Suddenly Running Slow After Restart: Hi, I'm having some issues with my current gaming laptop running Windows 11. After restarting it a few hours ago, it suddenly became a lot laggier and programs take longer to open. I got this laptop a month ago and haven't had any problems like this.I'm not sure if it was any...
  6. Windows 11 MSI Laptop Suddenly Running Slow After Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 MSI Laptop Suddenly Running Slow After Restart: Hi, I'm having some issues with my current gaming laptop running Windows 11. After restarting it a few hours ago, it suddenly became a lot laggier and programs take longer to open. I got this laptop a month ago and haven't had any problems like this.I'm not sure if it was any...
  7. Laptop running slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running slow all of a sudden: I was using my laptop normally then the fan suddenly went full speed. I restarted the laptop, but the fan still ran in high speed and it was really slow. I checked Task manager and saw Antimalware Service Executable running on high RAM 150-200MB. I tried all the tricks I...
  8. laptop has encountered a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop has encountered a problem and needs to restart: Hi everyone. Ok I bought a hp laptop last year whilst my old hp laptop was being fixed . Recently my old laptop overheated and no way of getting to the fan to see if it needed cleaning so I got my newer laptop out and use that. So I keep getting messages saying your laptop...
  9. laptop has encountered a problem and needs to restart

laptop has encountered a problem and needs to restart: Hi everyone. Ok I bought a hp laptop last year whilst my old hp laptop was being fixed . Recently my old laptop overheated and no way of getting to the fan to see if it needed cleaning so I got my newer laptop out and use that. So I keep getting messages saying your laptop...
  10. Windows encountered a problem.....

Windows encountered a problem.....: My integrated web cam has stoped working and displays a yellow exclamation mark in Device Manager. When I try and update the driver i get a "Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device" "USB video device" "Access is denied". The device does...