Windows 10: Laptop Safemode and broken screen. Please help me get off safemode..

Discus and support Laptop Safemode and broken screen. Please help me get off safemode.. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have a lenovo ideapad 330. I was trying to fix an issue with my windows update stuck on 0% installation and followed a guide online. It brought me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Trashbagsan, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Laptop Safemode and broken screen. Please help me get off safemode..

Hi I have a lenovo ideapad 330. I was trying to fix an issue with my windows update stuck on 0% installation and followed a guide online. It brought me to safe mode. I forgot that I have a broken display for my laptop and now I am stuck in safe mode.I tried doing windows+r and msconfig and tabs enters and direction button guide. Nothing.I think in safemode you need to input password. Is it the password or the pin? How would i know if the prompt is open?Anyway, please please, help me :

:)

Trashbagsan, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Winuser Win User

Networking in Safemode

Thanks everyone for trying to help. I have tried all the suggestions posted. When I try to access the wireless adapter before booting in to Safemode the only thing listed is Airplane mode. I'm guessing either Asus or MS doesn't want me to use wireless networking in Safemode.

Winuser, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Winuser Win User
    Networking in Safemode

I tried uninstalling and re-installing the adapter and it didn't work. I tried another suggestion I found doing a search. They suggested to click on the Network Icon before booting in to Safemode and connecting to the adapter. The only thing listed was Airplane mode. I guess Windows 10 will not initialize a wireless adapter in Safemode.

Winuser, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Laptop Safemode and broken screen. Please help me get off safemode..

Windows 10 Password problem in safemode

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages aside from password incorrect?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far, after being stuck in safemode sign in screen?
    • What are you trying to do when you enter safemode with networking through msconfig?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Laptop Safemode and broken screen. Please help me get off safemode..

1. Laptop Safemode and broken screen. Please help me get off safemode.. - Similar Threads - Laptop Safemode broken

2. Laptop Safemode and broken screen. Please help me get off safemode..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Safemode and broken screen. Please help me get off safemode..: Hi I have a lenovo ideapad 330. I was trying to fix an issue with my windows update stuck on 0% installation and followed a guide online. It brought me to safe mode. I forgot that I have a broken display for my laptop and now I am stuck in safe mode.I tried doing windows+r...
  3. Laptop Safemode and broken screen. Please help me get off safemode..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Safemode and broken screen. Please help me get off safemode..: Hi I have a lenovo ideapad 330. I was trying to fix an issue with my windows update stuck on 0% installation and followed a guide online. It brought me to safe mode. I forgot that I have a broken display for my laptop and now I am stuck in safe mode.I tried doing windows+r...
  4. Safemode preventing me from logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safemode preventing me from logging in: After restarting with my laptop set to safe boot minimal, the PIN I normally used did not work. I’ve been using the PIN method for a long time so I’m unable to remember the original password. And it seems I can’t reenable the internet access either. I tried using an...
  5. Safemode reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safemode reboot: I rebooted my computer in safe mode because I was trying to fix my screen driver because it kept on flickering. So I went to the settings on boot and switched it to safe mode and so when I restarted my computer it went into safe mode and asked for the password. Not the pin....
  6. Safemode with Netorking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safemode with Netorking: I recently bought a new laptop and had to change from Windows 7 to Windows 10. In Windows 7, I was able to reboot in safe-mode networking and I could get online to do what I needed. All I have is a wireless network and am running WiFi 4 802.11n. When I reboot my Windows 10...
  7. Stuck at Safemode boot screen with password not working in Win10. Please help....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Safemode boot screen with password not working in Win10. Please help....: I am locked out of my Win 10 notebook due to not knowing safemode password. I know it's not my pin, but my working Microsoft password doesn't work either. Networking is not enabled even though I thought I chose that when choosing to go into safemode. Have tried connecting...
  8. Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop booting into Aptio Safemode.: Hi! My Aorus Laptop is booting into Aptio Safemood and I cannot get it to load to desktop. This happened after getting a bluescreen that said "Windows has encountered an error" or something along those lines. Please help!...
  9. Cannot get out of safemode

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get out of safemode: Okay so here's what happened. I had made a new user on win10 and gave it admin rights. I then booted my pc in safemode to fix an unrelated problem and when I went to log into the account, the password I had given it did not work. I do not have a windows 10 disk to reset my...
  10. Exiting safemode

in Windows 10 Support
    Exiting safemode: I used crotona(sorry if thats wrong) to get to msconfig, changed boot mode to safe & now that i did what i had to i cant get msconfig back. I type in crotona box now but it doesnt respond... HELP!!!!!!! 55894