Windows 10: laptop saying camera cant be found

Discus and support laptop saying camera cant be found in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi iv tried using zoom, but my laptop is saying camera cant be found, iv gone in to my setting everything to do with camera says its all on but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by laurasheryer, Feb 11, 2021.

1. laptop saying camera cant be found

hi

iv tried using zoom, but my laptop is saying camera cant be found, iv gone in to my setting everything to do with camera says its all on but camera still saying cant be found, can anyone help?

:)

laurasheryer, Feb 11, 2021

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Feb 11, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

laptop saying camera cant be found

n-ster, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

laptop saying camera cant be found

1. laptop saying camera cant be found - Similar Threads - laptop saying camera

2. My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My built-in camera on a lenovo laptop isn't being found, and it says code 45 camera not...: I need help on how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-camera-on-a-lenovo-laptop-isnt-being/fa0dcf51-e69a-4ec2-a07d-5620661f5e29
  3. camera cant be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera cant be found: After installing the latest Windows 11, the camera can not be found nor is the light on. This is on a Dell 9710. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-cant-be-found/d09617a9-1585-4dee-aa54-c2d28d76fb6f
  4. camera cant be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera cant be found: After installing the latest Windows 11, the camera can not be found nor is the light on. This is on a Dell 9710. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-cant-be-found/d09617a9-1585-4dee-aa54-c2d28d76fb6f
  5. CAMERA NOT FOUND IN MY LAPTOP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAMERA NOT FOUND IN MY LAPTOP!: I get an error message about my camera not being found ! I have an HP Pavillion dm4 bought in 2013 or so.It may need a driver update or something. Windows 10...
  6. Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera)

Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera): I used to have access to my laptop's integrated camera. It has been a few months since I have used the camera in Zoom, but today it does not show up. I have Win10-32 Home (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082) and assume it might have been removed somehow when Windows did an...
  7. Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera)

in Windows 10 Support
    Camera not found (Integrated laptop camera): I used to have access to my laptop's integrated camera. It has been a few months since I have used the camera in Zoom, but today it does not show up. I have Win10-32 Home (Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.1082) and assume it might have been removed somehow when Windows did an...
  8. EVOO laptop camera not found

EVOO laptop camera not found: Camera not detected on Evoo laptop 11.6. I have 3 months with this laptop and everything works just fine except when i try to use the web cam or camera that is supposed to be installed ...it does not open, it says camera not detected. Error code...
  9. Camera not found on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not found on laptop: My camera on my laptop is not being able to be found. I am trying to use it for video chatting for distance conferencing and it is not able to be accessed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-laptop/9a38069b-338f-41d2-b009-eaf327e5a53d
  10. laptop says my battery cant be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop says my battery cant be found: what is wrong agter up date last night my battery cant connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-says-my-battery-cant-be-found/f29b2c4b-d1c1-40da-9092-c55c1e55deff