Windows 10: Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on

Discus and support Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Since you are here, I am assuming that your laptop says locking then shuts off and won’t turn on. in this article, we are going to go over all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 30, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on

Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on Laptop-wont-turn-on.jpg
    Since you are here, I am assuming that your laptop says locking then shuts off and won’t turn on. in this article, we are going to go over all the possible things you can do to fix the error. Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on Many users have faced this issue […]

This article Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 30, 2021

2. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Msap14 Win User
    laptop won't turn on

Dell Latitude D800

few hours ago i turned the laptop off by going to start menu, shut down, on an xp machine. the computer shut down normally but now when i try to turn it back on, nothing happens for a good 30 seconds then the HDD lights and power lights come on for a few seconds then turn off.

it's weird becasue, from what i have seen, the lights usually come on right away then turn right off (in similar situations) but this thing doesn't even try to turn on for a bit. What could be wrong?

things i have tried:
    -removed RAM, battery, wireless card, HDD... nothing happens
    -held power button for 10 seconds with battery in and out of machine while and while nt plugged in
    -Different power adapters

i am going to check the cmos battery but if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Msap14, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on

Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on

1. Laptop says Locking then Shuts off and won’t Turn on - Similar Threads - Laptop says Locking

2. Laptop shut off and will not turn on or charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shut off and will not turn on or charge: I was on my laptop when suddenly a heard a loud click, almost like when you manual would turn it off with the power button, and then it completely shut off. I tried turning it back on, I tried waiting a few hours to try again and nothing. I tried to charge it but the light...
  3. Laptop shut off and will not turn on or charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shut off and will not turn on or charge: I was on my laptop when suddenly a heard a loud click, almost like when you manual would turn it off with the power button, and then it completely shut off. I tried turning it back on, I tried waiting a few hours to try again and nothing. I tried to charge it but the light...
  4. Laptop shut off and will not turn on or charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Caps Lock Turns Off Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock Turns Off Laptop: Can someone tell me what to do I saw an old thread about this problem and I want some answers I can't find anything in the internet saying how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-turns-off-laptop/754560a0-b0e1-453b-b263-a1e14a50eba1
  6. Caps Lock Turns Off Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock Turns Off Laptop: Can someone tell me what to do I saw an old thread about this problem and I want some answers I can't find anything in the internet saying how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-turns-off-laptop/754560a0-b0e1-453b-b263-a1e14a50eba1
  7. Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on: Monitor won’t turn on and computer won’t turn off I have a computer that runs on windows 10, this morning I saw that the computer was still running so I went to turn it off but it wouldn’t stop. I went to turn on the monitor but that wouldn’t turn on. I’ve unplugged the...
  8. Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on: If left idle, my laptop’s display will sometimes turn off after which I cannot turn it back on. It doesn’t seem to be sleeping based on the indicator light on the side, and the only thing I can do is force shut it down by holding the power button. If I manually close my...
  9. Keyboard Locked and Laptop won’t turn back on!!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard Locked and Laptop won’t turn back on!!!: So my cat walked over the keyboard of my laptop and locked it. Trying to unlock them didnt work so I went ti restart as this worked last time she did it. I accidentally clicked ‘shut down’ though and now it wont turn back on. Does anyone have any advice?...
  10. PC SAYS LOCKING AND SHUTS OFF

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC SAYS LOCKING AND SHUTS OFF: While I am using my computer doing whatever, my computer randomly changes to a blue screen that says Locking with the windows 10 loading circle for a few seconds and the shuts itself down. I cant find a solution online and its been happening for some time. Thanks in advace...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp laptop says locking then shuts off

2. computer says locking then shuts off and wont turn back on

3. HP computer says locking then shuts off

4. laptop says locking and now wont turn back on