Windows 10: laptop says 'no battery detected' - please help!!!!

Discus and support laptop says 'no battery detected' - please help!!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have no idea why my laptop says 'no battery detected' can anyone help me? I tried searching and found someone else started another post, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelissaHimsel, Sep 23, 2018.

1. laptop says 'no battery detected' - please help!!!!

I have no idea why my laptop says 'no battery detected' can anyone help me? I tried searching and found someone else started another post, but it wouldn't let me open the answers on what that person did. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

MelissaHimsel, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Akoops Win User

No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop

In fact I just disconnected it now and the battery icon changed to a battery icon, mosueover saying 'Unknown remaining'. If I click the battery icon it says 100% battery but also 'calculating'. So it IS able to run on battery in some respect.

laptop says 'no battery detected' - please help!!!! [​IMG]

laptop says 'no battery detected' - please help!!!! [​IMG]

Akoops, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Laptop battery not charging

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Sep 23, 2018
  4. laptop says 'no battery detected' - please help!!!!

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

laptop says 'no battery detected' - please help!!!!

1. laptop says 'no battery detected' - please help!!!! - Similar Threads - laptop says 'no

2. When I hover over the battery icon it says, "No Battery is detected".

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I hover over the battery icon it says, "No Battery is detected".: So, recently I was doing my work and my little nephew was mad at me and he saw my laptop in front of me and smacked his hand over the keyboard. All of a sudden, the video which I was watching just hanged and made *beep beep* sounds. In short, the LAPTOP was hanged, neither I...
  3. laptop isnt using the battery but detecting it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop isnt using the battery but detecting it: my laptop Asus is still new im sure the battery life is okay ran some tests, the problem is my laptop doesnt start unless i put the ac charger and if i unplug it shuts down instantly . windows is detecting the battery and its power but it's not using it at all can any one...
  4. Help me, my laptop battery. PLEASE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me, my laptop battery. PLEASE: I need help please help me I use a Laptop - MSI Thin 9SCSR a few months ago my laptop battery was fine, approx A month ago Designed Capacity: 51300 mWh Full charge Capacity: 47000 mWh And this month around: Designed Capacity: 51300 mWh Full charge Capacity: 29207...
  5. no battery detected

no battery detected: i am having a problem, laptop is saying no battery detected. i have tried everything i can see or think of. can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-battery-detected/43b1ddff-35cb-4620-ab1c-c6dcab5f4079
  6. my taskbar say no battery detected.

my taskbar say no battery detected.: my taskbar say no battery detected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-say-no-battery-detected/ed954994-9f14-49aa-bf86-7bc14e851369
  7. battery not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery not detected: my hp pavilion dv4 battery cannot be detected. I have tried new replacement but still cant be detected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-detected/f5bc6810-1381-459e-b287-67e4f0642919
  8. The battery of my laptop is not detected

The battery of my laptop is not detected: The battery of my laptop ACER Aspire E 15 is not getting detected even after I installed a new battery. What could be the possible cause for this problem? Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  9. Laptop battery not detected from overheating

Laptop battery not detected from overheating: Hi, so my laptop tends to heat up pretty badly when playing games, and while playing a game, i noticed that there is a cross on the battery symbol and it says that no battery is detected. Is this because of the overheating issue? I've tried restarting, but the problem is...
  10. No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop

No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop: I have a recently purchased ASUS laptop as mentioned in title, and there seems to be issue after issue. As mentioned in a previous thread, I had problems with my sound card popping a crackling. After updating my BIOS drivers, this fixed the problem. Now I have a new...