Windows 10: Laptop Sceen gets Freeze for a 5 Second after startup.

Discus and support Laptop Sceen gets Freeze for a 5 Second after startup. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; To,Microsoft CommunityDear Sir, This is Gavin Mathos. I am using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 21H1 OS Build: 19043.1237. ** The Problem that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GavinMathos, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Laptop Sceen gets Freeze for a 5 Second after startup.

To,Microsoft CommunityDear Sir, This is Gavin Mathos. I am using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 21H1 OS Build: 19043.1237. ** The Problem that i face with My Laptop **When i first start My Laptop Desktop Screen open up. After that i try to open any App for e.g. Microsoft Edge Web Browser or Microsoft Office Word/Excel. For 5 Second Laptop Sceen gets freeze for 5 Seconds & then automatically it starts working normally without any issue. What can be reason for Laptop Sceen getting freeze for 5 Second after stating / re-starting of Laptop. What should i do please help.

:)

GavinMathos, Sep 29, 2021
  2. InhexSTER Win User

PowerDVD 9 freezes on startup for 10 seconds

My problem is that my PowerDVD 9 freezes whole system for 5-10 seconds while starting. It happens on my HD monitor Samsung 240HD. But when I connect 40 inch 720p tv it works great. Please, can u suggest what the problem or give some link to fix.

InhexSTER, Sep 29, 2021
  3. zinou Win User
    zinou, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Stev0 Win User

Laptop Sceen gets Freeze for a 5 Second after startup.

Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second

ok i've done that, how do i upload it on here? thanks

Stev0, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Laptop Sceen gets Freeze for a 5 Second after startup.

1. Laptop Sceen gets Freeze for a 5 Second after startup. - Similar Threads - Laptop Sceen gets

2. Laptop constantly freezing after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop constantly freezing after startup: I got a medion crawler e30 laptop and a month after the purchase, when i instaled games and stuff it started constantly freezing with no obvious reason. It used to be that the freezes could dissapear after 30 minutes of using it and Ive tried to reinstall the windows and the...
  3. Laptop constantly freezing after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop constantly freezing after startup: I got a medion crawler e30 laptop and a month after the purchase, when i instaled games and stuff it started constantly freezing with no obvious reason. It used to be that the freezes could dissapear after 30 minutes of using it and Ive tried to reinstall the windows and the...
  4. Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  5. Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop freezes every 5 seconds for 1 second: My friend asked me too have a look at his laptop as it was really slow, i ran some tests and determined his HDD was failing so recommended he got an SSD upgrade, so he bought one and i installed windows 10 for him, his laptop came shipped with windows 10 home, so i installed...
  6. Laptop freezes after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes after startup: My laptop Asus X556UQK from 2017 i always use it plugged since the battery doesnt really last and i always use it on mximum performance, but recently its crashing upon start, whether is on the login screen or while its loading the taskbar or the startup logo black screen, and...
  7. Laptop lags/ freezes for a sec after every 4/5 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop lags/ freezes for a sec after every 4/5 seconds: Had to replace the HDD on my laptop and following a fresh install of windows, with no third party software or drivers installed, laptop lags/freezes for a sec after every 4/5 seconds; The same does not appear when in safe mode; Driving me nuts, any help will be appreciated....
  8. Laptop keeps freezing around 30 seconds after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop keeps freezing around 30 seconds after startup: So yesterday, I came home from work and booted my laptop again. I worked on it all day without any issues. When I turned it on, I got the "Something went wrong :(" error message. After restarting everything seemed normal at first, but after around 30 seconds or something, my...
  9. New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...

New laptop keeps freezing a few seconds after startup...: New laptop bought in May, used it about a total of 10 times in the past months, everything was fine until today I powered it off by holding the power button because it froze. I turned it back on and now it freezes at the login screen. And if i manage to get to the desktop...
  10. windows 10 freezing after 5 seconds

windows 10 freezing after 5 seconds: i have just installed windows 10 on my computer and after about 5mins to 10 seconds it freezes and i even left it over night and it was still doing it i have no time or opportunity to do anything and it baffles me as it is a fresh install computer specs: H110 gigabyte...