Windows 10: Laptop Screen Blue Tint when plug/unplug USB's

Discus and support Laptop Screen Blue Tint when plug/unplug USB's in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, this is my first post in TenForums! My laptop is acting weird since a couple months ago. The first time was when I unplugged my external hdd. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NekoLove, Jul 13, 2019.

1. NekoLove Win User

Laptop Screen Blue Tint when plug/unplug USB's

Hi, this is my first post in TenForums!

My laptop is acting weird since a couple months ago. The first time was when I unplugged my external hdd. I noticed that the screen colors turned a bit colder, some sort of blueish tint appeared. On all this time I've noticed that this happens when:

• I plug/unplug my external hdd/mouse from the usb ports. (Sometimes this also happens when I click the option to Eject Mass Storage from the Safely Remove Hardware option in the System Tray).
    • When I'm playing games / closing games.
    • If I close the laptop and the screen turns off / sometimes this fix the issue and colors goes back to normal. Sometimes don't.
    • Sometimes, when I turn on the laptop it starts with the blue tint and after a period of time goes back to normal by it's own.

I opened it up, it wasn't that dusty. I cleaned it up. Unppluged the monitor cable. (I havent touch the graphics card yet.) I already have all the drivers up to date. What could be the problem? I think mybe it's something related to the voltage on the usb ports but I don't know. I din't see anything wierd when I was inside.

Here are my laptop specs:
    ASUS K556U
    12GB RAM
    NVIDIA GTX 940MX
    Windows 10, 1809.

:)

NekoLove, Jul 13, 2019

2. Laptop screen has blue tint

I never showed any examples of my problem. See the attached images. Those are black and white images, but on my screen they are black, white and light blue-ish.

Laptop Screen Blue Tint when plug/unplug USB's [​IMG]

Westland1940, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Laptop screen has blue tint

I connected the laptop to my tv and it shows the right colours. (black and white photos are now correct, not with that blue tint). (Before this problem my screen had this blue tint for circa 10 seconds, after that it changed to the right colors.)

4. Laptop Screen Blue Tint when plug/unplug USB's

Laptop screen has blue tint

Hi guys, I'm back.

I brought the laptop to a PC shop and they told me that the motherboard was damaged. The best option was that I should buy a new laptop, which I did. I bought the MSI GL62M 7RDX (1050 GTX, 8gb ram). Guess what, this screen has also the same blue tint!!

Now this is a brand new laptop so I think there can't be any problems with the hardware. I updated the Nvida drivers etc, didn't work. Unbelievable. How to fix this? Any suggestions? I just don't understand I have this problem again with a new laptop.

Thema:

Laptop Screen Blue Tint when plug/unplug USB's

1. Laptop Screen Blue Tint when plug/unplug USB's - Similar Threads - Laptop Screen Blue

2. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue tinted laptop screen: Hi. I was working on my laptop today when out of nowhere my screen got a blue tint. There was no flashing or anything else, it was just normal one moment and blue the next. I've tried restarting my laptop, updating and reinstalling graphics drivers and turned my laptop off...
  3. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue tinted laptop screen: Hi. I was working on my laptop today when out of nowhere my screen got a blue tint. There was no flashing or anything else, it was just normal one moment and blue the next. I've tried restarting my laptop, updating and reinstalling graphics drivers and turned my laptop off...
  4. Blue tinted laptop screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.: I’ve been having frequent blue screens whenever I unplugged my mouse or unplug my controller, also happens when plugging or unplugging any usb. Started happenening after I did a clean wipe and a new install of windows....
  6. Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.: I’ve been having frequent blue screens whenever I unplugged my mouse or unplug my controller, also happens when plugging or unplugging any usb. Started happenening after I did a clean wipe and a new install of windows....
  7. Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.

8. Pc blue screen when unplugging USB controllers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc blue screen when unplugging USB controllers: Anytime I disconnect a controller from my pc (currently Xbox one elite v2) my pc crashes goes to a blue screen to collect data and then restarts. I've updated my drivers multiple times and I don't know what the issue could be. I've been having this problem for the past year...
  9. Blue Screen when unplugging USB

Blue Screen when unplugging USB: Recently I have been having a problem with my Acer laptop giving me the blue screen when I unplug USB devices. I'm attaching a link to the dump file posted on my google drive. Hoping someone can look at this dump file and tell me what is causing the problem....
  10. Blue Screen of Death When Laptop Is Unplugged

Blue Screen of Death When Laptop Is Unplugged: Hello, I am in a bit of a bind. About 8 months ago I purchased a Lenovo Z50 laptop from Amazon. This has a quad-core AMD A10 processor, and 8 GB of RAM. When I got it, it ran Windows 8. It has worked flawlessly for me, despite all of the my coding projects and virtual...