Windows 10: laptop screen freeze

Discus and support laptop screen freeze in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought my first gaming laptop( Legion 5 with i7 11800H , RTX 3060 ) from Lenovo and I want to see if this is a normal behavior from this laptop when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Flor0_, Sep 19, 2022.

1. /u/Flor0_ Win User

laptop screen freeze

I bought my first gaming laptop( Legion 5 with i7 11800H , RTX 3060 ) from Lenovo and I want to see if this is a normal behavior from this laptop

when I open and close a game then if I open a browser or right click and click on display settings or do anything on the laptop my laptop freeze for 0.5s and then proceeds to work, and if I close whatever I opened and open it again it freezes again for 0.5s

the only way to get rid of this freeze issue I have to go to device manger and click on display adapters and disable the Nvidia graphics card and re enable it then it's gone but this happens every time I open and close any game

sorry for my bad grammar.

submitted by /u/Flor0_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Flor0_, Sep 19, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 19, 2022
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Sep 19, 2022
  4. laptop screen freeze

Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

laptop screen freeze

1. laptop screen freeze - Similar Threads - laptop screen freeze

2. Screen Freezing of the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Freezing of the laptop: i have a gaming laptop and sometimes my laptop suddenly stops responding, the screen is not moving and the touchpad isn't working only that moving is when i use my mouse to move cursor. so i closes my laptop and reopens it to see a blank screen with the audio in background...
  3. Screen Freezing of the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Freezing of the laptop: i have a gaming laptop and sometimes my laptop suddenly stops responding, the screen is not moving and the touchpad isn't working only that moving is when i use my mouse to move cursor. so i closes my laptop and reopens it to see a blank screen with the audio in background...
  4. Laptop freeze and then black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freeze and then black screen: I was using my laptop latitude 7280 right now and suddenly the screen froze and made a weird sound on my headset. I restarted my laptop but it is showings completely black screen. I restarted many times even with charger but nothing worked. I am not even able to enter safe...
  5. Laptop freezes and screen glitches

Laptop freezes and screen glitches: Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we barely have originals, most of the laptops are fake and overpriced so it's normal to buy it used.I had a problem with the...
  6. Laptop freezing on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezing on the lock screen: Every time i turn my laptop on it does not get past the lockscreen without freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezing-on-the-lock-screen/a19d3e60-7204-4487-9075-bc7cbb72cd03
  7. Laptop screen freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen freezes: When playing games on my computer recently, suddenly the screen is black or there is no normal image on the screen, only a messy color is beating on the screen; I can only force the power to shut down, and then restart the computer, I can find a .dmp file, many times.After...
  8. Laptop screen freezes

Laptop screen freezes: When playing games on my computer recently, suddenly the screen is black or there is no normal image on the screen, only a messy color is beating on the screen; I can only force the power to shut down, and then restart the computer, I can find a .dmp file, many times.After...
  9. Laptop screen freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Laptop freezes at welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes at welcome screen: My Acer laptop has frozen at welcome screen where I should enter a password. How to sort it out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezes-at-welcome-screen/4f609006-035e-4ace-a64e-e978f71d34b5