Windows 10: Laptop screen getting blurred while using Zoom

Discus and support Laptop screen getting blurred while using Zoom in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I use Zoom anywhere from 15-30 minutes into a meeting my screen starts to go fuzzy. Sometimes it's my whole screen where it so bad I can't read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SATYA KAMALA IMMIDISETTY, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Laptop screen getting blurred while using Zoom

When I use Zoom anywhere from 15-30 minutes into a meeting my screen starts to go fuzzy. Sometimes it's my whole screen where it so bad I can't read anything on my screen. Sometimes it's just gets blurry on any one corner or border side of the screen about 1/2 inch in.

My laptop screen fluctuates between blurry/pixelated and regular while using Zoom. Sometimes the whole screen and sometimes a part of it. What can be possibly done? The issue has been very disturbing these days.

I have updated all my drivers.

I'm using Dell Vostro 5000 series.

Need assistance in this issue.

:)

SATYA KAMALA IMMIDISETTY, Jan 28, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Browser Zoom

It shouldn't be noticeably different from using a smaller font. I use 90% zoom routinely to get that bit extra on the screen. Firefox screenshots:

Laptop screen getting blurred while using Zoom [​IMG]

4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Laptop screen getting blurred while using Zoom

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Laptop screen getting blurred while using Zoom

1. Laptop screen getting blurred while using Zoom - Similar Threads - Laptop screen getting

2. Getting Blur Screen Error on Brand New Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blur Screen Error on Brand New Laptop: Hi I have purchased New Lenovo Laptop, I'm getting Blue Screen Error, so Lenovo Support Guys Format Windows and reinstall it, now i'm facing the same error.Here are the stop code while showing Blue Screen Error:1. NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM2. REFRENCE_BY_POINTER3....
  3. Getting Blur Screen Error on Brand New Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Blur Screen Error on Brand New Laptop: Hi I have purchased New Lenovo Laptop, I'm getting Blue Screen Error, so Lenovo Support Guys Format Windows and reinstall it, now i'm facing the same error.Here are the stop code while showing Blue Screen Error:1. NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM2. REFRENCE_BY_POINTER3....
  4. Screen blur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blur: Hello Everyone, This is Eswara here . I am Here to report a problem in display and bug in windows 11 . Sometimes some part of my screen is blur if I open or closes a app . And I have attached a screenshot for it .So pls tell me a quick solution for it...
  5. ZOOM BLUR OPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ZOOM BLUR OPTION: WHY IS THERE NO BLUR OPTION IN LENOVO IDEAPAD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-blur-option/0b234b1b-60e3-4bdd-931f-644ceb823a5f
  6. BSOD while using Zoom

BSOD while using Zoom: Hi, I keep having BSOD on my Windows 10 machine when I am using Zoom. The Zoom session will run fine for 1 hourish before I get a BSOD. This is strange, cause my PC has been running fine. Can anyone help me please? Thanks Here is the link to the minidump file:...
  7. low resources while using Zoom

low resources while using Zoom: using zoom but occasionally get the subject message and then my audio gets affected. how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-resources-while-using-zoom/8babccaa-4726-45de-aa59-a6c040d1ac1a
  8. Blur Screen

Blur Screen: Every time I turn on my PC I get turned down with a blue screen asking to restart. I tried safe mode, I tried to startup repair, I even tried to reset my pc without removing its personal files and I couldn’t make it over 50%. And I am now stuck without the ability to get to...
  9. Blurred screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurred screen: My PC has recently updated August 1st 2019. When 1st powering on the login screen is blurred. Once you have logged in, it appears to be ok, except when you select a function like settings the background is now black, trying to adjust this I found that the start taskbar and...
  10. zoomed in and blurred videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zoomed in and blurred videos: I see all the questions referring to the exact same problem I have but I cannot see or access any answers how do I see solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoomed-in-and-blurred-videos/c2d29e60-86c8-4138-a2fe-7b4dcdb160b9