Windows 10: Laptop screen glitches when playing a video

Discus and support Laptop screen glitches when playing a video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I play a video youtube, a file, ads, etc, my screen occasionally turns black, glitches with purple and green lines on the screen before turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheMobile, Feb 28, 2021.

1. TheMobile Win User

Laptop screen glitches when playing a video

When I play a video youtube, a file, ads, etc, my screen occasionally turns black, glitches with purple and green lines on the screen before turning black, or making it so that the bottom of the screen shows the very top for an unknown reason.

This can be solved by turning off hardware acceleration, but I was just wondering if there is an alternative to this. I've done a few virus scans and can confirm no viruses or malware on my system. It also likely doesn't have to do with the system temperature, as it seems to always happen no matter what the temperature is.

I have an IntelR CoreTM i5-8350U CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.90 GHz, with 8GB ram

:)

TheMobile, Feb 28, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Dell Laptop Touch Screen Glitches after Watching Video in Microsoft Movies & Video App

Since the issue is happening after playing the high-quality video on your device and we also have done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your laptop. You may ask them if the high-quality video is supported by the
    device since you’re experiencing an issue with it. This is to verify if the hardware of the device is capable of handling and playing a 4K UHD video.

Keep us posted if you need more help.

Joseph Ban, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Laptop screen glitches when playing a video

Asus Q534UX Laptop Screen Glitch/Tear

You have two video cards that are connected to your computer and your computer's specifications are powerful enough to handle light programs or applications. To narrow down our investigation for this concern, consider answering the following:

• We would like to know which video card are you primarily using? This could be related to the hardware side itself.
    • Can you send us a screenshot showing glitches on your screen?
    • Can you tell us the list of programs where this glitch occurs?
    • Do you have any history of physical damage on your laptop?
    • Do you have a history of laptop repair?
    • Have you already contacted your store or manufacturer on where you purchased your laptop for more assistance?

Get back to us if you can answer these questions.

Johann Eva, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Laptop screen glitches when playing a video

1. Laptop screen glitches when playing a video - Similar Threads - Laptop screen glitches

2. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  3. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  4. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen when play video

Blue Screen when play video: I purchased a new laptop, just 2 days, when I play video on YouTube, Netfilx and from hard disk, after 25~30 minutes, will crash and show this blue screen as below, the Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VOLATION. I been do the factory reset, then update all Windows update and...
  6. Glitch while playing videos and games

Glitch while playing videos and games: Why there is glitch when i am playing games or videos? There is no problem with my pc. My screen is lagging when playing videos and games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitch-while-playing-videos-and-games/9d884054-cd47-41c3-a60d-be8348d6d908
  7. Weird screen glitching when watching videos

Weird screen glitching when watching videos: My laptop has been acting very weird for a long time, and I have been unable to find a solution. Whenever I watch a video on for example Youtube, the screen will randomly start glitching out. This can happen after a minute or an hour of watch time. As soon as it starts...
  8. Screen flikering when playing videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flikering when playing videos: Hi I have been haveing trouble for the past few months with my screen fllikering every time a video is played in any web browser I have tried updating the drivers but it has not worked...please help!...
  9. green screen when videos play

green screen when videos play: New Acer laptop, the videos (youtube etc.) play audio but only a green screen on video. The frames can be seen along the progress bar (sorry don't know terminology). How can I fix this? I have Windows 10 Home...
  10. Dark screen when playing video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dark screen when playing video: I have an issue with playing any type of video, both stored in the computer and streamed from the internet or Netflix. The colors of the screen are changing and I see everything in grayish tint. But I perfectly see a cursor, a toolbar, search bar etc. I use Toshiba with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop glitches when playing video