Windows 10: Laptop screen has dropped all colours, just showing grey scale.

Discus and support Laptop screen has dropped all colours, just showing grey scale. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, my laptop has stopped showing any colours, since my 2 year old great grand daughter was found playing with a 'new toy'. I have tried to recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ramsgatonian, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Laptop screen has dropped all colours, just showing grey scale.

Hello, my laptop has stopped showing any colours, since my 2 year old great grand daughter was found playing with a 'new toy'.

I have tried to recover the full colour range, but it is beyond my ability.

Any help gratefully received.

:)

Ramsgatonian, Jul 18, 2020

2. change my display colour setting....after window start grey scale

change my display colour setting....after window start grey scale

so please normal colour mode setting

ALPESHJARIWALA, Jul 18, 2020
  3. colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, Jul 18, 2020
  4. mekhael Win User

Laptop screen has dropped all colours, just showing grey scale.

i dropped my laptop and the screen colours are messed up

i dropped my laptop and the screen is messed up, there are colours bleeding out and coloured lines on the screen

can i fix this problem myself please help

mekhael, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Laptop screen has dropped all colours, just showing grey scale.

1. Laptop screen has dropped all colours, just showing grey scale. - Similar Threads - Laptop screen has

2. My Screen has gone Black and Grey, how can I return to colour?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Screen has gone Black and Grey, how can I return to colour?: My Screen has turned to a completely BLACK background and I am unable to return to any colours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-has-gone-black-and-grey-how-can-i-return/3ee2b153-be3d-4ca0-b07f-6f59493f25b7
  3. Laptop screen shows grey vertical bars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen shows grey vertical bars: This problemx arose 1yr ago. I had a hdd with a 4gb ram,then. After it was upgraded to ssd and a 8gb ram x resolved itself. It surfaced once again after nearly half a year and a couple of months later once again died on its own. Every time x appears, my laptop can not detect...
  4. Laptop screen shows grey vertical bars

Laptop screen shows grey vertical bars: This problemx arose 1yr ago. I had a hdd with a 4gb ram,then. After it was upgraded to ssd and a 8gb ram x resolved itself. It surfaced once again after nearly half a year and a couple of months later once again died on its own. Every time x appears, my laptop can not detect...
  5. Laptop screen shows grey vertical bars

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. my screen is greyish but it's not grey scale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is greyish but it's not grey scale: Ok so basically I was just playing a game and then I hit my keyboard and by mistake with my hand I did a combination that I don't know and what it did was that my screens turned greyish but it's not greyscale...
  7. my screen is greyish but it's not grey scale

my screen is greyish but it's not grey scale: Ok so basically I was just playing a game and then I hit my keyboard and by mistake with my hand I did a combination that I don't know and what it did was that my screens turned greyish but it's not greyscale...
  8. my screen is greyish but it's not grey scale

9. Grey scale

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Grey scale: I have tried to change back to color by hitting the Windows+Ctrl+c and color did not change, also my remote screen is red. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-scale/38911414-2036-4c0b-99ed-ef534b615659
  10. grey scale "colours"

grey scale "colours": Hi People who know more than me! I've just changed my computer to one running windows 10. I'm using Corel Photopaint I'm used to using gray scale, and for the colours to be various clean grey tones between black and white. This computer is rendering gray scale as a...