Windows 10: laptop screen has narrowed

Discus and support laptop screen has narrowed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Haven't changed any settings, booted up to find 15" screen is now 11"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KevinGriffin3, May 29, 2019.

1. laptop screen has narrowed

Haven't changed any settings, booted up to find 15" screen is now 11"

:)

KevinGriffin3, May 29, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 29, 2019
  3. silkstone Win User
    Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, May 29, 2019
  4. N-Gen Win User

laptop screen has narrowed

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, May 29, 2019
Thema:

laptop screen has narrowed

1. laptop screen has narrowed - Similar Threads - laptop screen has

2. Laptop screen has a small delay.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen has a small delay.: Laptop screen has a small delay. Hello, my problem is that my laptop surface laptop 4 screen has a really, and i mean really small delay. When watching shows i have noticed that audio is playing before my screen displays it, e.g. I hear an explosion a fraction of a second...
  3. Laptop screen has a small delay.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen has a small delay.: Laptop screen has a small delay. Hello, my problem is that my laptop surface laptop 4 screen has a really, and i mean really small delay. When watching shows i have noticed that audio is playing before my screen displays it, e.g. I hear an explosion a fraction of a second...
  4. Cannot narrow down LiveKernelEvent errors!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot narrow down LiveKernelEvent errors!: I was wondering if anyone can help me with these LiveKernelEvent errors that I have been having off and on ever since a windows update. I also got a new nvidia 3080 with an 850 watt psu around the same time. I was CTD mostly in various high demand games, but I haven't seen...
  5. Narrowing down cause of BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Narrowing down cause of BSODs: I’ve been getting blue screens when trying to run intensive games for the past few months. It started out with Garry’s Mod during loading a couple of times, then when I’ve tried to play CoD Warzone. These times it was PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. Now last night Windows was consistently...
  6. WordPad narrow editing region

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WordPad narrow editing region: Recently I've found WordPad on Windows 10 to be unusable with "wrap to ruler" turned on due to the narrow editing area it allows when you open the program. I'm also unable to change the margins via the ruler. Opening any documents in WordPad also gives you a very narrow area...
  7. Display looks narrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display looks narrow: My display looks narrow. Everything looks squished from the sides. I've changed my resolution, messed the scaling and no matter what I do it still looks narrow. It wasn't like this a few days so I'm not sure what happened....
  8. touch-screen scrollbar too narrow

touch-screen scrollbar too narrow: I am maintaining a windows 10 machine for public use at one of the state parks. The application is written in Access using VBA. The machine has a touch-screen, and I do not want the user to use a mouse or keyboard. The machine is ONLY used for this one application. I have...
  9. Arial Narrow on Windows 10

Arial Narrow on Windows 10: Hi, I am continually getting a message that Arial Narrow is not loaded on to my computer when I am printing a document that I use all the time. Is there a download for Windows 10 to prevent this from popping up anymore? I do not have any Microsoft Office programs on this...
  10. Laptop screen has blue tint

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen has blue tint: Hello, The title says it all. My screen displays all colors but overall it has some sort of blue tint. For example, if I see a black and white photo on my screen you can clearly see it isn't 100% black and white but it also has some kind of blue tint over it. It's hard...