Windows 10: Laptop screen is shaking

Discus and support Laptop screen is shaking in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Laptop screen is shaking, saw something about Screen Degauss? help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardMondron, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Laptop screen is shaking

Laptop screen is shaking, saw something about Screen Degauss? help

:)

RichardMondron, Dec 26, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Shaking Screen

Since the recent update of windows 10 i.e. 1803 I have been facing an issue in which my screen starts shaking all of the sudden according to my observations I have noticed that shaking of the screen begins whenever I watch a video in Google Chrome Web
    Browser please suggest me how to fix this issue as this is very annoying.

Never have I faced this issue in any of the previous versions of Windows also the shaking goes away as soon as I close-open the laptop LID once.

Divit Khullar, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Laptop screen is shaking

Shaking screen

I don't know why while i am watching something in Youtube, so far only there i have noticed it, the screen starts to shake and even if i close the browser it continues my display settings are only to show the 2nd screen i use a laptop and when i go to duplicate
    it stops shaking then i go back again to 2nd only. I dont think duplicate and 2nd only is the problem but something in this update my laptop is also lagging a lot sometimes in these moments chrome may be starting up sometimes 1min, i can wait 30 sec to load
    the start menu to shut down the laptop and the configuration is too good for that. Before the update there was nothing like that now games are crashing sometimes and so on. My main problem is the shaking screen.

ВелизарЗарков, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Laptop screen is shaking

1. Laptop screen is shaking - Similar Threads - Laptop screen shaking

2. Shaking screen Effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shaking screen Effect?: I wanted to know when you guys were going to plan on adding a Quake Effect to ClipChamp? You know... like the Quake effect in PowerDirector? Cause I feel that my videos are not as entertaining to my viewers... and I also feel like ClipChamp has too little editing options in...
  3. Screen Shaking with a line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Shaking with a line: Whenever I go to use my laptop on windows 10 it seems that there is a line at the top of the screen. It pops up regularly, but now whenever it appears the screen shakes. I've tried reinstalling and updating the display driver, I've turned it off and on, I've tried everything...
  4. Screen Shaking with a line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Shaking with a line: Whenever I go to use my laptop on windows 10 it seems that there is a line at the top of the screen. It pops up regularly, but now whenever it appears the screen shakes. I've tried reinstalling and updating the display driver, I've turned it off and on, I've tried everything...
  5. Screen Shaking with a line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Screen Jitter / Shaking

Screen Jitter / Shaking: Hello, I'm experiencing my monitor shake almost all the time. I've run a diagnostic test which came back negative. I've also tried updating the display driver but the problem still persists. I've narrowed the issue down to possibly the display driver as the task manager...
  7. WINDOWS SCREEN SHAKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS SCREEN SHAKING: hi i would like to ask how to fix the screen? i searched everything. I tried : - updating, rolling back and uninstall the device manager. - uninstalling apps that may cause the shaking - updating the windows all of it didnt work. it isn’t flickering. i think this is...
  8. Laptop screen shaking when moved

Laptop screen shaking when moved: OOPS! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! My laptop screen just shook and the fan made a zapping noise. Then it froze, so it had to be restarted. What could be causing the issue?...
  9. screen shaking

screen shaking: Hello My laptop screen shaking ,,, Please resolve this issue because it is terrible,,, Windows 10 Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shaking/9302c305-d9fc-43ba-9d98-8735266ac1c7
  10. Screen Shaking and Jumping

Screen Shaking and Jumping: How to solve problem screen shaking and jumping? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-shaking-and-jumping/dc21a5b8-9ce1-4375-a586-864f3d1eb538