Windows 10: Laptop screen not working, forgot Outlook password, need old photos of grandchildren

Discus and support Laptop screen not working, forgot Outlook password, need old photos of grandchildren in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My screen on my computer is messed up. I tried connecting to my friend’s monitor and with that I can see the sign in screen. It has my name with an... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HmfriendP, Apr 10, 2022.

1. HmfriendP Win User

Laptop screen not working, forgot Outlook password, need old photos of grandchildren

My screen on my computer is messed up. I tried connecting to my friend’s monitor and with that I can see the sign in screen. It has my name with an outlook email address that I guess I used to set up my computer when it was new. The screen broke a while ago on the laptop. I have tried everything I could to remember what my old password was. I can’t find anywhere that I wrote it down. The recover Outlook password will not work because I never used it for email, just to set up my Windows. It shows the beginning of an alternate e-mail address that I don’t remember at all. Is there any way to get

:)

HmfriendP, Apr 10, 2022

2. Forgot password can't open laptop

• Cant open laptop forgot password i want to update email

DinaRatliff, Apr 10, 2022
  3. Forgot password....

I changed my aunts password on her laptop and I forgot it.

I tried opening up a cmd sheel and tried net user, but her name doesnt show up on the network. How can I change if from the bios or something?

lollerskater69, Apr 10, 2022
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Laptop screen not working, forgot Outlook password, need old photos of grandchildren

How to set up password to start Outlook 2010?

Hi people. I'm new to outlook 2010. Is there any way I can set up a password to start Outlook 10 in my laptop?

Jayzilla, Apr 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Laptop screen not working, forgot Outlook password, need old photos of grandchildren - Similar Threads - Laptop screen working

2. Can't log in to old laptop, forgot password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in to old laptop, forgot password: I have a laptop that I forgot my password to login. I can't reset windows because it requires the same lost password perform the action. I have everything backed up so deleting everything isn't an issue....
  3. Forgot Password to an Old Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Password to an Old Laptop: Hi, I have an ancient laptop that works fine but has a broken screen. To get around this, I have it plugged into a monitor. Because of this laptop's age, I needed to reset it to continue working. The problem is that after this reset, it only accepts the original password I...
  4. Forgot Password to an Old Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot Password to an Old Laptop: Hi, I have an ancient laptop that works fine but has a broken screen. To get around this, I have it plugged into a monitor. Because of this laptop's age, I needed to reset it to continue working. The problem is that after this reset, it only accepts the original password I...
  5. Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop: On behalf of an elderly gentleman. He’s forgotten his password and since the new update his laptop requires a pin, which he didn’t know and has been entered too many times, so we have the whole A1B2C3 popping up with no option to say forgot pin. We have changed the password...
  6. Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop

Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop: On behalf of an elderly gentleman. He’s forgotten his password and since the new update his laptop requires a pin, which he didn’t know and has been entered too many times, so we have the whole A1B2C3 popping up with no option to say forgot pin. We have changed the password...
  7. Laptop screen not working, forgot Outlook password, need old photos of grandchildren

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen not working, forgot Outlook password, need old photos of grandchildren: My screen on my computer is messed up. I tried connecting to my friend’s monitor and with that I can see the sign in screen. It has my name with an outlook email address that I guess I used to set up my computer when it was new. The screen broke a while ago on the laptop. I...
  8. Laptop screen not working, forgot Outlook password, need old photos of grandchildren

Laptop screen not working, forgot Outlook password, need old photos of grandchildren: My screen on my computer is messed up. I tried connecting to my friend’s monitor and with that I can see the sign in screen. It has my name with an outlook email address that I guess I used to set up my computer when it was new. The screen broke a while ago on the laptop. I...
  9. Forgot Password and need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgot Password and need help.: About 4 years ago, I bought my first pc, as a gaming/school device. I created a password but never logged in to Microsoft and therefore can’t change my password. I uploade pictures of my family from years ago into this computer. After going on a trip, I forgot the password. I...
  10. i forgot my outlook password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i forgot my outlook password: i use my outlook email for my ps4 and my family uses it but we cant download or do anything anymore since we forgot the password and i have tried to support and every thing. but to no answer i need some help i have try the recovery forums and anything i need a human. also...