Windows 10: Laptop screen not working

Discus and support Laptop screen not working in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My laptop now not opening screen when last time it is fine working . Some noise is coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HubertD'souza, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Laptop screen not working

My laptop now not opening screen when last time it is fine working . Some noise is coming

:)

HubertD'souza, Mar 9, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 9, 2019
  4. N-Gen Win User

Laptop screen not working

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Laptop screen not working

1. Laptop screen not working - Similar Threads - Laptop screen working

2. Blue Screen - Laptop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Laptop not working: Please see picture below. It’s not restarting and it doesn’t allow me to press or do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-laptop-not-working/1e2f9256-d6a4-4765-ae29-9a10f2ba6c75
  3. Blue Screen - Laptop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - Laptop not working: Please see picture below. It’s not restarting and it doesn’t allow me to press or do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-laptop-not-working/1e2f9256-d6a4-4765-ae29-9a10f2ba6c75
  4. Keyboards and on-screen keyboard typing not working at laptop sign-in screen, but works at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboards and on-screen keyboard typing not working at laptop sign-in screen, but works at...: Hello! My laptop keyboard isn't working as well as my onscreen keyboard. I tried plugging in an external keyboard but it also wasn't typing even after I switched ports. I'm stuck at the sign-in screen and can't access anything else, but the thing is, when I clicked on "I...
  5. Keyboards and on-screen keyboard typing not working at laptop sign-in screen, but works at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboards and on-screen keyboard typing not working at laptop sign-in screen, but works at...: Hello! My laptop keyboard isn't working as well as my onscreen keyboard. I tried plugging in an external keyboard but it also wasn't typing even after I switched ports. I'm stuck at the sign-in screen and can't access anything else, but the thing is, when I clicked on "I...
  6. Keyboards and on-screen keyboard typing not working at laptop sign-in screen, but works at...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Laptop screen blank, password not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen blank, password not working: I have a Gateway laptop that I’ve had for a year. Haven’t had any problems until yesterday. Was playing The Sims 4 when suddenly the screen went blank. Mostly black, with lighter gray at the corners. I tried restarting, the gateway logo comes up, windows logo and circling...
  8. On-Screen laptop working but not normal keyboard on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    On-Screen laptop working but not normal keyboard on laptop: Hi, I've had this problem before and I can't remember how I fixed it but it happened again this morning and I've been searching for an hour how to fix it and have tried restarting, turning on and off tablet mode. I think i pressed a button to make this happen but i don't...
  9. My laptop screen no more working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop screen no more working: I am using a touch laptop but this morning I noticed that touchscreen isn't responding as it should. I don't use it frequently So, I don't any idea how long this problem is going on. I tried updating my pc to latest version and ran the hardware troubleshooter but no help...
  10. Laptop screen not working but it powers up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop screen not working but it powers up: I fired up my hubbys laptop to find the screen was completely black. I connected it to my telly and works fine so I took all the bits out of it and stuck it in my laptop but it's doing the same. What are the chances of 2 HP laptops having black screens?!?!?! Has there.been a...