Windows 10: Laptop screen or Video Card?

Discus and support Laptop screen or Video Card? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I walked out of my office and when I came back in, the bottom half of my screen is pixelated and has vertical lines running through the bottom half and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pumfe, Jan 21, 2022.

1. pumfe Win User

Laptop screen or Video Card?

I walked out of my office and when I came back in, the bottom half of my screen is pixelated and has vertical lines running through the bottom half and the menu bar is pink. I plugged the laptop into my TV via HDMI and the picture on my TV is fine. Does this indicate my screen went bad?

:)

pumfe, Jan 21, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 22, 2022
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Laptop screen or Video Card?

Dual video card laptops and Windows 10 upgrade

Hello,

From the description I understand that system is not switching to the fasted video card which is Radeon 7600.

I suggest you to uninstall the current video card from device manager and install Radeon 7600 manually and check if this helps.

To uninstall from device manager follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right click on the video driver and click on
      uninstall
    • Now install Radeon 7600 and check.

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Laptop screen or Video Card?

1. Laptop screen or Video Card? - Similar Threads - Laptop screen Video

2. Laptop screen or Video Card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen or Video Card?: I walked out of my office and when I came back in, the bottom half of my screen is pixelated and has vertical lines running through the bottom half and the menu bar is pink. I plugged the laptop into my TV via HDMI and the picture on my TV is fine. Does this indicate my...
  3. Laptop screen or Video Card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen or Video Card?: I walked out of my office and when I came back in, the bottom half of my screen is pixelated and has vertical lines running through the bottom half and the menu bar is pink. I plugged the laptop into my TV via HDMI and the picture on my TV is fine. Does this indicate my...
  4. video card in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video card in my laptop: my laptop video card what gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card-in-my-laptop/e99c9583-8698-4c0a-9ff4-fe7237db2e29
  5. Video card

Video card: How can I determine whether my video card supports hardware encoding of H.264 codec? I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector software version 10 to convert a VHS C tape into an .mp4 file and I have hit a stumbling block. Thanks...
  6. Video Card

Video Card: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad L340, is my card Open CL Compatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/fb51a277-b614-4e1a-87d5-f2142897f7f7
  7. VIDEO CARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO CARD: HOW DO I CHANGE MY VIDEO CARD ON MY PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/8ed2cbc9-0b85-4b04-a326-8d1c838778d2
  8. video card

video card: how do I fix or change my 'video card'? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/4eb6c88b-59d8-4703-96de-2f86e6fe5943
  9. video card

video card: Hello everyone I need help. some friends and I have a problem with our pc and it is that they do not use the whole video card and some simple programs run with difficulty. I have a netbook Processor intel celeron 847 and it has 967mb of total graphic memory but memory...
  10. new video card blank screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    new video card blank screen: So, my old 670 burnt out in a weird way where it would do basic video but only if nvidia drivers werent installed, if they were installed then the system with that card was a brick. Was using a 550 while waiting on shipping, works fine but obviously can't have good settings...