Windows 10: Laptop screen rustles on startup, what to do?

Discus and support Laptop screen rustles on startup, what to do? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good evening, on my Acer laptop, there's a rustling picture (similar to an old TV when the selected port is not connected to any device) at startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xxXgravityXxx, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Laptop screen rustles on startup, what to do?

Good evening,

on my Acer laptop, there's a rustling picture (similar to an old TV when the selected port is not connected to any device) at startup Nothing is displayed (only the noise). However, if I crash the computer, it will start up normally the next time it boots and the Win10 boot screen will be displayed. Now I have found that this problem only occurs after a proper shutdown. If I crash the computer, no matter in which situation, it will boot up again normally at the next startup.

What can I do about it?

TIA Laptop screen rustles on startup, what to do? :)

:)

xxXgravityXxx, Aug 19, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 19, 2020
  4. N-Gen Win User

Laptop screen rustles on startup, what to do?

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Laptop screen rustles on startup, what to do?

1. Laptop screen rustles on startup, what to do? - Similar Threads - Laptop screen rustles

2. What to do if my laptop gets a error on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if my laptop gets a error on startup: My laptop is a gateway windows 11 and it's showing an error on startup and repeatedly asks for a restart what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-laptop-gets-a-error-on-startup/dabefc2c-82b0-4a25-ad93-53d92984b335
  3. What to do if my laptop gets a error on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do if my laptop gets a error on startup: My laptop is a gateway windows 11 and it's showing an error on startup and repeatedly asks for a restart what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-laptop-gets-a-error-on-startup/dabefc2c-82b0-4a25-ad93-53d92984b335
  4. My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do: Everytime I launch my laptop it shows the company logo and does the spinning dots then goest to a blank screen and the laptop is still running, I've tried accessing startup repair and it does the same blank screen, I did hardware diagnostics through my bios and all of my...
  5. My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do: Everytime I launch my laptop it shows the company logo and does the spinning dots then goest to a blank screen and the laptop is still running, I've tried accessing startup repair and it does the same blank screen, I did hardware diagnostics through my bios and all of my...
  6. My laptop keeps blackscreening on startup what do I do

7. sound rustling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound rustling: I just re installed Windows due to poor performance and after long wait I was able to finish and set it up properly. I need this one for me to do my job. However when Im using it right now I heard rustling and buzzing in sound and I dont know how to fix it. I never thought it...
  8. sound rustling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound rustling: I just re installed Windows due to poor performance and after long wait I was able to finish and set it up properly. I need this one for me to do my job. However when Im using it right now I heard rustling and buzzing in sound and I dont know how to fix it. I never thought it...
  9. sound rustling

10. What is “Fast” Startup doing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is “Fast” Startup doing?: Ive recently (3 Oct 20) completed the Win7 > Win10 migration (whilst the jurys still out on whether I consider it an upgrade Ill confess its going much better than feared) and am familiarizing myself with the changed environment. One thing thats puzzling me is Fast Startup....