Windows 10: Laptop Screen Very Jittery on Bootup

Discus and support Laptop Screen Very Jittery on Bootup in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My mother's Toshiba Satellite l750D screen display shakes and there is a lot of interference and white lines when the laptop is booted. After about 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by candec, May 24, 2019.

1. candec Win User

Laptop Screen Very Jittery on Bootup

My mother's Toshiba Satellite l750D screen display shakes and there is a lot of interference and white lines
    when the laptop is booted. After about 10 or 15 seconds it calms down. I've tried updating/deleting/reinstalling the display drivers, and a fresh windows 10 installation, but the problem still exists. Has anyone had a similar problem?

:)

candec, May 24, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 24, 2019
  3. Mooly Win User

Do you see this interference if you boot to the bios screen rather than letting Windows boot ? If so then I would suspect a hardware issue as being favourite.

There is one thing that comes to mind on Toshiba laptops (I have a friend with one) and that is that there is a setting in Windows power plans for something very specific to the hardware used. Called something like 'catalyst' or ATI catalyst' and is specifically related to the Radeon graphics.

Mooly, May 24, 2019
  4. N-Gen Win User

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Laptop Screen Very Jittery on Bootup - Similar Threads - Laptop Screen Very

2. Black screen on bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen on bootup: Hi, I get a black screen. On start up, it looks like my laptop is booting normally, then the display goes black. The drive light and fan keep running. It’s happened a couple of times in the last month and both times, it’s come back on after turning it off and restarting it....
  3. Black screen on bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen on bootup: Hi, I get a black screen. On start up, it looks like my laptop is booting normally, then the display goes black. The drive light and fan keep running. It’s happened a couple of times in the last month and both times, it’s come back on after turning it off and restarting it....
  4. Bootup time very High

Bootup time very High: I am using a fast computer with these specsEdition :Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion 21H1Installed on ‎08-‎12-‎2020OS build 19043.1023Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H 2.10 GHzInstalled RAM 8.00 GB 7.44 GB...
  5. Annoying screen on bootup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying screen on bootup: When I boot up my PC, how can I stop the annoying screen asking me to link my devices together and also wanting me to buy Office 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-screen-on-bootup/7559bd18-58ad-42cd-ba0f-09d798d35753
  6. Laptop Won't Bootup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Won't Bootup: My Dell laptop was recently having performance issues so I had to force shut down. When I tried restarting, I get stuck on a frozen screen once the Dell welcome screen comes on. I tried initiating safe mode from cold boot by restarting my computer 3 times in a row but the...
  7. Bootup Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootup Screen: when i turn on my PC, the BIOS screen first appears then after it loads it goes to the Windows login screen. please help submitted by /u/eekane [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfqykq/bootup_screen/
  8. My PC's bootup is VERY SLOW...

My PC's bootup is VERY SLOW...: I have an Acer laptop. When I start my PC it boot ups very slow. It takes approximately 3 minutes just to get me to sign in screen. In beginning Acer logo comes with loading sign for approx 1 minute, after that blank screen for some seconds and after that windows screen...
  9. Laptop Screen Very Jittery on Bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Screen Very Jittery on Bootup: My mother's Toshiba Satellite l750D screen display shakes and there is a lot of interference and white lines when the laptop is booted. After about 10 or 15 seconds it calms down. I've tried updating/deleting/reinstalling the display drivers, and a fresh windows 10...
  10. laptop will not bootup or reset,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop will not bootup or reset,: I rebooted my laptop. from there it wouldent boot. i tried diagnostic, automatic repair, Systems restore: Shows my recovery dates but says i have recovery turned off Go back to previous version: it tells me we ran into a problem System image recovery: windows can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer screen is verry jittery once powered on