Windows 10: Laptop screen zoomed in at startup couldn’t do any anything

Discus and support Laptop screen zoomed in at startup couldn’t do any anything in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi community, My windows 10 has zoomed in at the startup and can not do anything even not able to go the display seetting. I updated windows but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TaposhRoy, Oct 27, 2018.

1. TaposhRoy Win User

Laptop screen zoomed in at startup couldn’t do any anything

Hi community,

My windows 10 has zoomed in at the startup and can not do anything even not able to go the display seetting. I updated windows but it didn’t help.

I would apprecite any kind of suggestion.

thanksLaptop screen zoomed in at startup couldn’t do any anything [​IMG]

:)

TaposhRoy, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 27, 2018
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Laptop screen zoomed in at startup couldn’t do any anything - Similar Threads - Laptop screen zoomed

2. screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key: Hi Sir,My laptop desktop is facing big trouble as auto zoom in and auto zoom out by pressing any key of key board. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-auto-zoom-in-zoom-out-problem-by-pressing/19b4f502-ce6f-4061-bd91-e37e60379030
  3. screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen auto zoom in - zoom out problem by pressing any key: Hi Sir,My laptop desktop is facing big trouble as auto zoom in and auto zoom out by pressing any key of key board. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-auto-zoom-in-zoom-out-problem-by-pressing/19b4f502-ce6f-4061-bd91-e37e60379030
  4. My screen is to zoomed in to see anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen is to zoomed in to see anything: My screen is to zoomed in to see anything, can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-to-zoomed-in-to-see-anything/49e16fca-da35-42cf-836f-bc3598573b03
  5. My screen is to zoomed in to see anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is to zoomed in to see anything: My screen is to zoomed in to see anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-to-zoomed-in-to-see-anything/49e16fca-da35-42cf-836f-bc3598573b03
  6. Zoom- This really doesn't have anything to do with my Microsoft account, but Zoom's help...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom- This really doesn't have anything to do with my Microsoft account, but Zoom's help...: Hi, so if you read the title above, you'll know that this question doesn't have anything to do with Microsoft, but the Zoom help center wouldn't let me ask a question just because my account was a free account. So I'm putting this question out there if any zoom experts can...
  7. Laptop won't do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won't do anything: Hi there i lost power whilst performing a factory reset on toshiba sattelite c50d and now i have this Select boot device message I have tried the bios trick and it didnt work also it says no ODD Just to make things better it has no disc tray either. Any help would be...
  8. Freeze in Zoom at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze in Zoom at startup: Hi during zoom startup, if i'm not the organizer I get a video and possibly audio freeze. I noticed that 'Windows camera frame server' application uses more CPU than the zoom application up to 7% and once it goes down to about 3% the video unfreezes. I'm using the ASUS...
  9. Laptop screen rustles on startup, what to do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop screen rustles on startup, what to do?: Good evening, on my Acer laptop, there's a rustling picture (similar to an old TV when the selected port is not connected to any device) at startup Nothing is displayed (only the noise). However, if I crash the computer, it will start up normally the next time it boots and...
  10. Startup Settings not doing anything?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Settings not doing anything?: On Windows 10, when I hold Shift and click the Power Button to get Advanced Startup < Advanced Options < Startup Settings and restart, it shows the selections but whenever I try to click (4) to go into Safe Boot, nothing happens. In fact, any selection or any button I press...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows log in screen zoomed in cant do anything