Windows 10: Laptop Security Screen Frozen

Discus and support Laptop Security Screen Frozen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop security screen is frozen with a picture of a mountain and lake. There seems to have been an update but my laptop is now totally frozen and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AJW4HD, Dec 14, 2020.

1. AJW4HD Win User

Laptop Security Screen Frozen

My laptop security screen is frozen with a picture of a mountain and lake. There seems to have been an update but my laptop is now totally frozen and I can't access anything. What is going on - has there been an overnight update which has caused the problem?

:)

AJW4HD, Dec 14, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 14, 2020
  4. N-Gen Win User

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop Security Screen Frozen - Similar Threads - Laptop Security Screen

2. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop frozen in restart screen: I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen-in-restart-screen/12146061-62cb-43c6-acc7-15ea6c981dc6
  3. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop frozen in restart screen: I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen-in-restart-screen/12146061-62cb-43c6-acc7-15ea6c981dc6
  4. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on: Has anyone had this issue? My laptop has had this issue for quite a while now and I can't figure out what is causing it. Whenever I leave the computer and the laptop screen turns off not sleeping yet, and I come back, the screen turns on but it's stuck on the previous screen...
  6. Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on

Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on: Has anyone had this issue? My laptop has had this issue for quite a while now and I can't figure out what is causing it. Whenever I leave the computer and the laptop screen turns off not sleeping yet, and I come back, the screen turns on but it's stuck on the previous screen...
  7. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

Frozen Startup Screen Laptop: Hello, I have been having an issue with my Acer Nitro 5 laptop. The issue is a few days ago I had gotten a notification for a system update so I didn't think much by it but when it finished updating my computer had shut down I had waited a few minutes then powered it on. The...
  8. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frozen Startup Screen Laptop: Hello, I have been having an issue with my Acer Nitro 5 laptop. The issue is a few days ago I had gotten a notification for a system update so I didn't think much by it but when it finished updating my computer had shut down I had waited a few minutes then powered it on. The...
  9. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Edge browser security alert - frozen screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge browser security alert - frozen screen: How do we get rid of an interest security alert recording that comes up with our Edge Browser and it can not be closed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-security-alert-frozen-screen/1febbf30-dc32-4e98-b372-93fc5b6abecd"