Windows 10: laptop setting is open

Discus and support laptop setting is open in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop setting is not open please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vinay kumarmishra, Dec 25, 2018.

1. laptop setting is open

my laptop setting is not open please help me

:)

vinay kumarmishra, Dec 25, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 25, 2018
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

laptop setting is open

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

laptop setting is open

1. laptop setting is open - Similar Threads - laptop setting open

2. setting not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    setting not open: not seting open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-not-open/8d952df2-b3af-4f12-9fca-2116373d6e29
  3. Settings Not Opening..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings Not Opening..: I Deleted My Windows File Mistakely Now Im Not Able To Access Any Windows 11 Settings,Microsoft Store,StartMenu And Taskbar Even I Cant Open Media Files Like Photos And Videos Etc... I Also Tried Media Creation Tool But It Shows I Have To Delete All Files Because Im In Beta...
  4. Settings Not Opening..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings Not Opening..: I Deleted My Windows File Mistakely Now Im Not Able To Access Any Windows 11 Settings,Microsoft Store,StartMenu And Taskbar Even I Cant Open Media Files Like Photos And Videos Etc... I Also Tried Media Creation Tool But It Shows I Have To Delete All Files Because Im In Beta...
  5. Settings not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings not opening: When I try to open settings on pc it won’t let me. It says “ms-settings:display” “ this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page.”...
  6. settings not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings not opening: when i try and open settings it opens for a sec the closes, ive tried everything that i can, ive tried command stuff, driver stuff, ive restarted my computer multiple times, i wanted to wipe my computer but i dont know how to do that without going through settings. so im...
  7. Settings not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings not opening: So this always happens when I click or open settings it flashes up and shows the gear Icon then it closes and it always all the time please reply on how to fix thank you...
  8. settings not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings not opening: in windows 10 the setting does not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-not-opening/4c7004db-0ba0-42db-9e30-c1e955f7ca57
  9. settings not opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    settings not opening: [ATTACH] i can't access any settings, even after a restart/sign out. when i try its stuck on this windows. how can i fix this? i'm using windows 10 pro with the latest updates....
  10. Projector settings open with laptop lid

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Projector settings open with laptop lid: So I'm having a weird issue, when I closed my laptop lid in Windows 7 and re-opened it the screen would go black for a second and reset my cursor to the center of the screen. Weird issue that I couldn't find a fix for. Well I just upgraded to Windows 10, now when I close and...