Windows 10: Laptop Setup

Discus and support Laptop Setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased the Lenovo Ideapad 5 and while the laptop setup, when I logged in with my Microsoft Id, the screen got stuck. The laptop is not shutting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SukhmanXW, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:57 AM.

1. SukhmanXW Win User

Laptop Setup

I purchased the Lenovo Ideapad 5 and while the laptop setup, when I logged in with my Microsoft Id, the screen got stuck. The laptop is not shutting down as well. How do you fix it?

:)

2. n-ster Win User
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

4. Laptop Setup

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 2, 2020 at 4:01 AM
Thema:

Laptop Setup

1. Laptop Setup - Similar Threads - Laptop Setup

2. New laptop setup - Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New laptop setup - Microsoft Account: hi, I have recently purchased a second laptop for another member of my family. They have their own email address, but the Microsoft account is in my name. Do i setup the laptop in my account name still? also are they able to add their email account in Outlook once its...
  3. Can someone explain how to fix this and how else to get my laptop setup for resale?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone explain how to fix this and how else to get my laptop setup for resale?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KAiMRY [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzc18r/can_someone_explain_how_to_fix_this_and_how_else/
  4. WRONG Input Language at initial setup on Lenovo laptop - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    WRONG Input Language at initial setup on Lenovo laptop - Windows 10: When setting up a new laptop I must have ok'd the wrong language as input. At this point I only see Japanese characters, even when try to use the Control Panel to select English as the input language. Can anyone assist me?...
  5. I have a new laptop with Windows 10. I think I have setup Windows Mail on it.

I have a new laptop with Windows 10. I think I have setup Windows Mail on it.: I have Windows Live Mail on our old PC with Windows 7. I am unable to get e-mails on Windows 10 Mail on the new laptop? not obvious why? I see that the properties somewhere , can't seem to find it again of Windows Live Mailsay that it on our old PC} is currently set as...
  6. Setup New Dell Laptop with wrong Account User, HELP??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup New Dell Laptop with wrong Account User, HELP??: Hi all, I just bought my wife a new Dell Latitude 3400. I started to set it up using my Windows login and such. I want to change everything I did and restart the whole setup process with her information. I would like to go beyond the change Administrator and change user ID....
  7. Can't setup wifi printer from laptop or ping printer IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't setup wifi printer from laptop or ping printer IP: New wifi printer which has connected and prints fine from my Win10 destop PC. However my Win10 laptop cannot see the new printer on the network. Laptop is connected to the same wifi network as printer, and all on the correct subnet and DNS. The laptop fails to ping the...
  8. Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup screen

Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup screen: Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup utility screen. Ive done everything that’s been suggested with the Boot and Security but it still won’t work!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-stuck-on-aptio-setup-screen/8ab34175-4efd-4043-a341-df176b650eac
  9. I'm trying to setup a monitor for my laptop but windows 10 says they are the same size and...

I'm trying to setup a monitor for my laptop but windows 10 says they are the same size and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tallspartan117 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fv4y5x/im_trying_to_setup_a_monitor_for_my_laptop_but/
  10. Formatted laptop. Windows ten setup is giving me a bit of bother.

Formatted laptop. Windows ten setup is giving me a bit of bother.: So. Everything works fine up until when I'm supposed to give the password to my email. Now I know the reasonable thing to think is that I have it down wrong but it's not the case. I have used the same password while tr yimg to log into things on my phone and it works fine....