Windows 10: Laptop Setup

Discus and support Laptop Setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased the Lenovo Ideapad 5 and while the laptop setup, when I logged in with my Microsoft Id, the screen got stuck. The laptop is not shutting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SukhmanXW, Aug 2, 2020.

1. SukhmanXW Win User

Laptop Setup

I purchased the Lenovo Ideapad 5 and while the laptop setup, when I logged in with my Microsoft Id, the screen got stuck. The laptop is not shutting down as well. How do you fix it?

:)

SukhmanXW, Aug 2, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Laptop Setup

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Setup

1. Laptop Setup - Similar Threads - Laptop Setup

2. Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this...: Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this time. Computer is unusable at this time due to not being able to log in. Looking to start fresh and try again with support....
  3. Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this...: Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this time. Computer is unusable at this time due to not being able to log in. Looking to start fresh and try again with support....
  4. My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc: The only options it’s given me is:MainSecurityBootSave and exitI’ve clicked save and exit and it keeps taking me back to the main page of the Aptio setup utility I’ve tried turning it on and off again aswell and it’s just brought me back my laptops a venturer and i have no...
  5. My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc

My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc: The only options it’s given me is:MainSecurityBootSave and exitI’ve clicked save and exit and it keeps taking me back to the main page of the Aptio setup utility I’ve tried turning it on and off again aswell and it’s just brought me back my laptops a venturer and i have no...
  6. Issue with laptop setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with laptop setup: I have bought 2 new work laptops.On setup I was inputting my email for my Microsoft account but it kept saying not recognised. It didn't give me the option to select school/work.It made me use my personal email.I am now trying to setup my work account but it won't let me add...
  7. Issue with laptop setup

Issue with laptop setup: I have bought 2 new work laptops.On setup I was inputting my email for my Microsoft account but it kept saying not recognised. It didn't give me the option to select school/work.It made me use my personal email.I am now trying to setup my work account but it won't let me add...
  8. My Asus Vivobook i7 laptop is not completing its setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus Vivobook i7 laptop is not completing its setup: I opened it and set-up language and keyboard type and then went to Internet setup but it's not showing any WiFis. I just bought this laptop recently. If you can help please reply....
  9. My Asus Vivobook i7 laptop is not completing its setup

My Asus Vivobook i7 laptop is not completing its setup: I opened it and set-up language and keyboard type and then went to Internet setup but it's not showing any WiFis. I just bought this laptop recently. If you can help please reply....
  10. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...