Windows 10: laptop showing gibberish language during bootup

Discus and support laptop showing gibberish language during bootup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue with my laptop So one day I was watching a movie on my laptop my screen blacked outAnd it showed this windows error when I turned it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KUSHALROYAL, Jan 19, 2022.

1. laptop showing gibberish language during bootup

I have an issue with my laptop So one day I was watching a movie on my laptop my screen blacked outAnd it showed this windows error when I turned it on again and i couldn't fix this windows error so after few days i turn it back on it this media test failure check cable ok then I created a separate bootable Linux mint then i formatted this hardrive of the laptops and a again restarted and showed me up this gibberish language and gave beep sounds

:)

KUSHALROYAL, Jan 19, 2022

2. USB Gibberish language

When I plugged in my 8 GB USB in to my laptop, no files were visible. Since I had encountered this problem earlier, I applied the attribute command in cmd and all the files appeared but in a gibberish language. I found a solution for this and read that it could be solved by CHKDSK on cmd. I ran the command and it was able to recover most of the files, but this virus had filled up the memory. So when I said Yes to recovering all the files, it showed it didn't have enough disk space to restore the files. And I cannot copy these files either. Can anyone suggest me a method to recover these files?

arjunhtyrks, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Windows 10 (English) system text show as gibberish

My computer is displaying gibberish language everywhere on the screen. I am not even able to enter my password to log in.I don't know what to do, please suggest a solution.

I am not even able to go to control panel to change the settings.I am really annoyed by it.

Revant Varde, Jan 19, 2022
  4. laptop showing gibberish language during bootup

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

laptop showing gibberish language during bootup

1. laptop showing gibberish language during bootup - Similar Threads - laptop showing gibberish

2. Gibberish language in Windows 11 Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gibberish language in Windows 11 Calendar: Hi all,I am using windows 11 latest updates. For some reasons the calendar is in two language. I want to get rid of the gibberish one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gibberish-language-in-windows-11-calendar/2774fa64-a8fe-4f00-b6c1-8871ff11b80c
  3. Gibberish language in Windows 11 Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gibberish language in Windows 11 Calendar: Hi all,I am using windows 11 latest updates. For some reasons the calendar is in two language. I want to get rid of the gibberish one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gibberish-language-in-windows-11-calendar/2774fa64-a8fe-4f00-b6c1-8871ff11b80c
  4. laptop showing gibberish language during bootup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    laptop showing gibberish language during bootup: I have an issue with my laptop So one day I was watching a movie on my laptop my screen blacked outAnd it showed this windows error when I turned it on again and i couldn't fix this windows error so after few days i turn it back on it this media test failure check cable ok...
  5. laptop showing gibberish language during bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop showing gibberish language during bootup: I have an issue with my laptop So one day I was watching a movie on my laptop my screen blacked outAnd it showed this windows error when I turned it on again and i couldn't fix this windows error so after few days i turn it back on it this media test failure check cable ok...
  6. Wordpad shows Gibberish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wordpad shows Gibberish: WordPad .txt files written long ago in Hebrew now read as Gibberish, probably due to inadvertent change of encoding.How do I restore the original encoding? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-shows-gibberish/df0c2a34-d87b-4253-bfe2-466bf2193dc7
  7. Wordpad shows Gibberish

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wordpad shows Gibberish: WordPad .txt files written long ago in Hebrew now read as Gibberish, probably due to inadvertent change of encoding.How do I restore the original encoding? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-shows-gibberish/df0c2a34-d87b-4253-bfe2-466bf2193dc7
  8. Keyboard dead during bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard dead during bootup: I'm trying to replace my old Dell keyboard with a G.Skill Ripjaws gaming keyboard. Unfortunately, it only works after the system boots up, which means I can't use function keys at bootup. I've written to G.Skill already. But just in case this problem is not a glitch in...
  9. USB Gibberish language

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Gibberish language: When I plugged in my 8 GB USB in to my laptop, no files were visible. Since I had encountered this problem earlier, I applied the attribute command in cmd and all the files appeared but in a gibberish language. I found a solution for this and read that it could be solved by...
  10. black screen during bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen during bootup: During boot up I get a black screen for about 1 min then the login for my account. I notice a lot of hard drive activity during the black screen. I'm using amd-catalyst-15.10beta-64bit-win10-win8.1-win7-oct12.exe (latest one). Win 10 works fine except for the black screen....