Windows 10: Laptop showing this screen usually sometime after start up?

Discus and support Laptop showing this screen usually sometime after start up? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lemmuhx995 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lemmuhx995, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Laptop showing this screen usually sometime after start up?

/u/lemmuhx995, Aug 15, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 15, 2020
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Neilg Win User

Laptop showing this screen usually sometime after start up?

how do i reset the start menu in windows 10 to not show tiles?

A few days ago, my friends Win10 computer stopped showing his desktop and now only shows the tiles (he wants to see the default list of programs, not any tiles).

Clicking on the Windows key or "start menu" doesn't change anything. I stepped him through some online suggestions (including Settings/Start/Use-start-full-screen and making sure Settings/Table-mode was not engaged) but they don't work.

I've also compared his settings (Start/Use-start-full... and Table-mode) to my Win10 machine and they are the same.

Assistance/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neilg, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Laptop showing this screen usually sometime after start up?

1. Laptop showing this screen usually sometime after start up? - Similar Threads - Laptop showing screen

2. Black screen after waking up laptop sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after waking up laptop sometimes: Hi I hope you are doing well I have a pretty decent laptop but I’m not sure if it’s the graphics card but after opening the cover it’s a black screen but the disk is still runningIf you can help that would be great thanks!...
  3. Black screen after waking up laptop sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after waking up laptop sometimes: Hi I hope you are doing well I have a pretty decent laptop but I’m not sure if it’s the graphics card but after opening the cover it’s a black screen but the disk is still runningIf you can help that would be great thanks!...
  4. BSOD Happening randomly, sometimes after a bit after start up, sometimes even after a hour,...

BSOD Happening randomly, sometimes after a bit after start up, sometimes even after a hour,...: I'm getting bsods and can't find the solution, here some more infos:For the past couple of months im having random BSOD like IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or HYPERVISOR ERROR or also random restarts for reasons i cant explain. Alredy checked for malwares with Malwarebytes,...
  5. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late: This has been an ongoing problem for me and it just started to be more frequent and annoying whenever I restart or shutdown my pc a little often sometimes makes my mouse and keyboard don't work at startup or welcome screen and sometimes they work but after a while, I tried...
  6. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late: This has been an ongoing problem for me and it just started to be more frequent and annoying whenever I restart or shutdown my pc a little often sometimes makes my mouse and keyboard don't work at startup or welcome screen and sometimes they work but after a while, I tried...
  7. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I get a blue screen on start up sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get a blue screen on start up sometimes: This is the crash dump info I got DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. If kernel debugger...
  9. SSD not showing up (Not a usual case)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD not showing up (Not a usual case): Well I searched all over the web and couldn't find a solution, and even managed to almost screw up everything. Basically I have 2 SSD, one with 110GB and another with 120GB. I just formatted everything and did a clean windows install. I chose the 110GB as the driver for the...
  10. Wallpaper shows up on start screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpaper shows up on start screen: I have changed wallpaper on my PC with Windows 10 but this wallpaper started to show up on the start screen. I don’t like it and prefer background that I used to have....