Windows 10: Laptop shows please wait screen before turning on.

Discus and support Laptop shows please wait screen before turning on. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello I have been having this problem since a while . It was not there when I first bought my laptop When the laptop is turning on it shows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DarkGod_, Sep 17, 2020.

1. DarkGod_ Win User

Laptop shows please wait screen before turning on.

Hello I have been having this problem since a while . It was not there when I first bought my laptop

When the laptop is turning on it shows the lenovo screen then it shows Please wait screen after that it normally turns on . And startup takes around 3 minutes .

I have a - Lenovo Ideapad 320 , windows 10 .

:)

DarkGod_, Sep 17, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 blue screen, please wait

Thank you for your response, but the issue is that there is NOT a way around the blue screen "please wait" so your suggestion will not work. The only thing that shows when the laptop is turned on is the blue screen with "please wait" and the dots going
    around in a circle. Any additional thoughts?

Thank you,

Kendall

KendallGilbreath, Sep 17, 2020
  4. N-Gen Win User

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Laptop shows please wait screen before turning on. - Similar Threads - Laptop shows please

2. Please wait a few moments before posting again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please wait a few moments before posting again.: The moderation Bot run by AI is stupid as a box of rocks. Censorship in any form Doesn't meet our guidelines. Please try again. Session has expired. Please sign in again. Please wait a few moments before posting again. Just a few examples for reference seems to be a Microsoft...
  3. Please wait a few moments before posting again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please wait a few moments before posting again.: The moderation Bot run by AI is stupid as a box of rocks. Censorship in any form Doesn't meet our guidelines. Please try again. Session has expired. Please sign in again. Please wait a few moments before posting again. Just a few examples for reference seems to be a Microsoft...
  4. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  5. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  6. Loading and Please Wait when turn on the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading and Please Wait when turn on the computer: Hi, I got problem when I start my laptop. When the logo of the computer pop out, there is loading and please wait for few seconds before it move into login. I’m also has hard time restarting, they will give me “Getting Windows Ready. Don’t turn of your computer”, this takes...
  7. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  8. Boot & Startup - Black screen and then "Please wait" message appears before Login screen

Boot & Startup - Black screen and then "Please wait" message appears before Login screen: When I boot the laptop Lenovo Ideapad 310, there's the usual windows loading animation, and then the entire screen becomes black no cursor. After 5-10 seconds the screen turns blue and a "Please wait..." message appears and stays there for about another 10 secondsnote: this...
  9. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  10. Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart

Laptop stuck on blue please wait screen after restart: I have a Toshiba laptop which restarted itself (no idea why) & it is now stuck on a blue please wait screen with the turning circle. It is running windows 10 but it hasn't been updated as they were failing. If I can I just want to start it in safe mode to transfer the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Please wait! A screen will pop up.