Windows 10: Laptop shutdown with a click sound while working

Discus and support Laptop shutdown with a click sound while working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there!! My laptop shutdown with click sound while working on it. I'm a student so it's tiring to see when device goes off while working. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShamyyFarook, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Laptop shutdown with a click sound while working

Hey there!!

My laptop shutdown with click sound while working on it. I'm a student so it's tiring to see when device goes off while working. I have online lectures and online exmas too. Can I know why my laptop goes off. I don't use laptop on a bed. I use it on a table though.

:)

ShamyyFarook, Apr 22, 2021

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Rivergoat Win User
    Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

I'm running Threshold 2 of Win10. It seems the Startup Sound is working again. Previously, even checked it would only play intermittently on a warm boot, not a cold one. Now it seems to work all the time. There is a 3rd party app that lets you change the Startup Sound to whatever you want, without you having to go through the hack steps.

The Exit Windows sound is another matter. Even enabled via the Registry and reappearing in the Sound list, selecting a sound for that does not make it play at shutdown.

Rivergoat, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Laptop shutdown with a click sound while working

Logoff, Logon, shutdown, restart, startup sounds not playing

Do you have a link to download the threshold 2?

georgioumarios, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Laptop shutdown with a click sound while working

1. Laptop shutdown with a click sound while working - Similar Threads - Laptop shutdown click

2. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  3. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  4. Click sound from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Click sound from laptop: Hello,İ was having keyboard issues on laptop, i followed some driver update steps on device Manager to resolve the issue. After i restarted the computer, it started to make a random, irregular click/Bip sounds. Why can this be happening and how can i resolve this? Thank you...
  5. Click sound from laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Click sound from laptop: Hello,İ was having keyboard issues on laptop, i followed some driver update steps on device Manager to resolve the issue. After i restarted the computer, it started to make a random, irregular click/Bip sounds. Why can this be happening and how can i resolve this? Thank you...
  6. Click sound from laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows Shutdown sound not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Shutdown sound not working: Hey Microsoft-I have a windows 10 latest updated version with me and i noticed that only windows startup sound is working during startup, When shutting Windows 10 down the shutdown sound doesn't work , I tried to see if there is a windows shutdown event in Control panel Sound...
  8. Sound not working on laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not working on laptop.: Hi everyone, I own a Lenovo 920 yoga laptop and just recently the sound has stopped working in the internal speakers. The speaker driver is Realtek High Definition AudioSST. I have, 1. Tried factory resetting my laptop and no sound. 2. Update driver but no sound. 3....
  9. Left click not working while pressing right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left click not working while pressing right click: Well, I tried to play on a random FPS game, and when I try to do a scope, I press right-click, but when I click the left button on my touchpad, it doesn't work. I tried to reset the settings to their default but still, not working. anyone pls help me...
  10. Laptop Sound is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop Sound is not working: Recently, my laptop began cutting out any sound from Discord, everything else worked fine, but now it's cut off sound from Google Chrome and Discord, while everything else is fine. I'm not sure if this question goes here or not, considering most sound actually works, but...