Windows 10: Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger

Discus and support Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there!I charge my laptop to 100% and everytime I unplug the charger AC Adapter It instantly shuts down and when I turn it back on this error "CMOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SyedSaifuddin, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger

Hey there!I charge my laptop to 100% and everytime I unplug the charger AC Adapter It instantly shuts down and when I turn it back on this error "CMOS checksum is invalid Error 502" thing appears on my screen before the laptop boots again to normal state. And the laptop won't boot if you try without plugging in the chargerHere are the battery report screenshots and the error screenshot

:)

SyedSaifuddin, Feb 28, 2024

2. My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.

My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.

I tried the below method of troubleshooting:

Unplug your Laptop and remove the battery

Press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds

Plug your laptop back in and replace the Battery

Start your PC.

When I perform the above steps and then remove the charger, the laptop works fine on battery.

However, when I plug in in again and then remove the charger it shuts down again.

And I have to repeat the procedure again to use it on battery.

How can I permanently fix this issue?

Adil Mohammed1, Feb 28, 2024
  3. My laptop upgraded to Windows 10 and now it's been stuck on the blue shutting down screen for days. Help.

Hi,

As per the screen shot that you have send, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you are able to access your desktop. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger

Windows shutting down at 40% battery without any warning.

Hi Sushil,

I realize that you face difficulty with abrupt shut down of the system. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to try these steps:

• Plug in a different charger to the system and check if the issue persists.

• Plug in your laptop charger to different laptop and check.
    Note: provided the laptop charger and charger jack should be compatible.

Please follow methods.

Method 1: run power troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run power troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on view all from the left panel and select power troubleshooter from the list.

• Then follow on-screen instructions.
    If issue still persists follow method 2.

Method 2: create new power plan.

• Click Start, and then select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware and Sound, and then select
      Power Options.
    • The Power Options Control Panel opens, and the power plans appear.
    • Click Create a power plan.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to create and customize a power plan file that is based on an existing plan.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with Windows 10.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger

1. Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger - Similar Threads - Laptop shuts down

2. Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger: Hey there!I charge my laptop to 100% and everytime I unplug the charger AC Adapter It instantly shuts down and when I turn it back on this error "CMOS checksum is invalid Error 502" thing appears on my screen before the laptop boots again to normal state. And the laptop won't...
  3. Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger: Hey there!I charge my laptop to 100% and everytime I unplug the charger AC Adapter It instantly shuts down and when I turn it back on this error "CMOS checksum is invalid Error 502" thing appears on my screen before the laptop boots again to normal state. And the laptop won't...
  4. Laptop shuts down after a while when the charger is plugged in.

Laptop shuts down after a while when the charger is plugged in.: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron-3567. I have been using in for 2 years, but recently when i plug in the charger it works for about 30 mins to 1 hour and suddenly shuts down. It wont turn back on unless I reconnect the battery and charger. I tried power draining the laptop but...
  5. Laptop shuts down after a while when the charger is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down after a while when the charger is plugged in.: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron-3567. I have been using in for 2 years, but recently when i plug in the charger it works for about 30 mins to 1 hour and suddenly shuts down. It wont turn back on unless I reconnect the battery and charger. I tried power draining the laptop but...
  6. Laptop shuts down after a while when the charger is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop not shutting down even after force shut down and screen doesn't display anyhting.

Laptop not shutting down even after force shut down and screen doesn't display anyhting.: So I was working on my laptop and all of a sudden it got stuck, nothing moving so I trued to turn on Task manager but it didn't work so I force shut down my laptop but the light indicating the power on is still blinking. I turned it on again and the screen turns on but...
  8. my laptop shut down when i remove the charger

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop shut down when i remove the charger: hi I have an hp laptop the product name is ''J3T7BEA'' I run a win 10 .this morning when I woke up I wanted to turn on my laptop but it didn't when I plugged in the charger it works but when I remove it, it turns off immediately so, please who can help me������...
  9. laptop shut after taking out the charger

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop shut after taking out the charger: today I opened my laptop. I pressed the power button to turn on the pc but it didn't turn on. I thought there is no power so I plugged in the charger. at that very moment I couldn't see the white light to show charging as the pc normally does. leaving that I turned on my p....
  10. Laptop shuts down completely even after hitting restart.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down completely even after hitting restart.: Hi folks, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z580 laptop having I3-3120M CPU which runs Windows 10 Home edition. Recently I have came across a bizarre problem, I found that the restart option in my system is not working. 1. Whenever I hit restart the system shuts down completely...