Windows 10: laptop shuts down suddenly when i turn it on in windows 10

Discus and support laptop shuts down suddenly when i turn it on in windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I asked a question about this issue and thanks to Microsoft good support, we progress a few steps and unfortunately by my imperfect information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Hamid Reza Asadian, Jul 4, 2020.

1. laptop shuts down suddenly when i turn it on in windows 10

Hi,

I asked a question about this issue and thanks to Microsoft good support, we progress a few steps and unfortunately by my imperfect information the topic closed. I asked more questions and no one response.

the Topic Link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-f9dd-49c3-9bbc-8ac71a891262?tm=1593347055193

please help me to fix this issue. it happening while I'm watching a video. the laptop turns off immediately in that case.

thanks.

:)

Hamid Reza Asadian, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Kordi Win User

Turning on/shutting down issue

Hello,
    I cannot turn on my PC at all until I unplug something, like when I try to turn it on it doesn't work, I unplug the Display port then I turn it on and after it turns on I replug it.
    I also have problems with shutting down, I sit the pc down from Windows and it shows me the "shutting down" thing and then it suddenly shuts off like it's been unplugged from the wall.
    I have my AC, phone, monitor, router and PC.
    And I'm using some extensions and adapters because the wall plug is pretty far.
    By the way I replaced my Mobo CPU, ram and GPU because the previous build had other problems.
    System Builder
    Thanks in advance.

Kordi, Jul 4, 2020
  3. laptop shut down while i first turn the power on after upgrading to win10

hello,

thanks for your help,

i follow the first step and didnt find any problem,

and then i boot my laptop in safe mode with network ,

it can successfully be shut down and turn on ,

then i leave the safe mode and turn off the windows fast startup,

now my laptop can shut down and turn on normally like it used to be,

but the problem still exist when i hibernate my laptop,

when i reboot from hibernate state , it still shut down itself after the windows icon shows up.

waiting for your suggestion, thanks!

Best regards,

Roger Yang

chi hsien yang, Jul 4, 2020
  4. laptop shuts down suddenly when i turn it on in windows 10

laptop shutting down suddenly when power pluged in

laptop shutting down suddenly when power pluged in

srinivaspavan, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

laptop shuts down suddenly when i turn it on in windows 10

1. laptop shuts down suddenly when i turn it on in windows 10 - Similar Threads - laptop shuts down

2. my laptop shuts down suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop shuts down suddenly: i have a 64-bit os, 11th gen windows 10 asus vivobook, and it's 1.5 years old, and recently it keeps shutting down without even giving me a warning that it's low on batteryit usually happens when it's getting close to the time i would get the warning when it's getting there...
  3. My laptop screen suddenly shut down and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop screen suddenly shut down and can't be turned on: I just took my laptop from the repairing store, my old laptop keyboard is not working so I asked them to replace a new keyboard. After the replacement, my laptop randomly shutdown when I was using it. But the problem is: it didn't shutdown completely, the screen seems to be...
  4. My laptop screen suddenly shut down and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen suddenly shut down and can't be turned on: I just took my laptop from the repairing store, my old laptop keyboard is not working so I asked them to replace a new keyboard. After the replacement, my laptop randomly shutdown when I was using it. But the problem is: it didn't shutdown completely, the screen seems to be...
  5. My laptop screen suddenly shut down and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Laptop suddenly shutting down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop suddenly shutting down: Hey guys, It has been for months now, my laptop randomly shutdowns without a warning, and I think that its because of windows update, because before an shutdown event happen at event viewer, there is always a WindowsUpdate event that is happening. Can someone help me fix...
  7. LAPTOP SUDDENLY SHUTS DOWN

LAPTOP SUDDENLY SHUTS DOWN: My laptop is 8 year old its battery gave out 7 months ago it wont charge and my laptop wont start without charging so it shutsdown suddenly bcz of charger moving or electricity goes out about 3 times a day it shut downs suddenly in one day will it cause any problems and if...
  8. laptop shuts down suddenly when i turn it on in windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop shuts down suddenly when i turn it on in windows 10: Hi, I have a problem with windows 10 on my laptop. my laptop suddenly shuts down, like that you suddenly get the battery or the power off. a couple of months ago, it happens when I wake my laptop from sleeps mode. and I search in web and can't find anything useful so I shuts...
  9. Laptop shuts down suddenly

Laptop shuts down suddenly: My laptop shuts down as soon as battery is below 40, even though the power settings are set at it shutting down on 5%. It gives no warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shuts-down-suddenly/31a7c478-ff85-4985-935e-411b782a2186
  10. laptop shutting down suddenly when power pluged in

laptop shutting down suddenly when power pluged in: laptop shutting down suddenly when power pluged in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/laptop-shutting-down-suddenly-when-power-pluged-in/3132e0a0-d7fc-4c40-93e6-737c2e552538