Windows 10: Laptop shuts off while doing screen recording.

Discus and support Laptop shuts off while doing screen recording. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Shuts off whenever left unattended. W 10 2004 19041.508 Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 740QM @ 1.73GHz65 C Clarksfield... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ardneh W10, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Laptop shuts off while doing screen recording.

Shuts off whenever left unattended.
    W 10 2004 19041.508

Operating System
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 740QM @ 1.73GHz65 C
    Clarksfield 45nm Technology
    RAM
    8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 531MHz (7-7-7-19)
    Motherboard
    TOSHIBA NWQAA (CPU)
    Graphics
    Generic PnP Monitor ([email protected])
    512MB NVIDIA GeForce 310M (Toshiba)62 C
    Storage
    232GB Western Digital WDC WDS250G2B0A (SATA (SSD))39 C
    Optical Drives
    HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT30F
    Audio
    High Definition Audio Device
    Operating System
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Computer type: Laptop
    Installation Date: 8/25/2020 10:28:05 PM
    Serial Number: V9DJ4-CJDR4-J3C8Q-BXVHF-FC2HD
    Windows Security Center
    User Account Control (UAC)Enabled
    Notify level2 - Default
    FirewallEnabled
    Windows Update
    AutoUpdateNot configured
    Windows Defender
    Windows DefenderEnabled
    Antivirus
    AntivirusEnabled
    Display NameWindows Defender
    Virus Signature DatabaseUp to date
    .NET Frameworks installed
    v4.8 Full
    v4.8 Client
    Internet Explorer
    Version11.508.19041.0
    PowerShell
    Version5.1.19041.1

:)

ardneh W10, Sep 14, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 14, 2020
  3. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Laptop shuts off while doing screen recording.

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Laptop shuts off while doing screen recording.

1. Laptop shuts off while doing screen recording. - Similar Threads - Laptop shuts off

2. Laptop accidentally shut off while resetting to factory settings.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop accidentally shut off while resetting to factory settings.: Hi, I use a laptop with Windows 10 and I've wanted to clear it out because I haven't done that in a while, but about halfways through the process it shut off and now I'm stuck in an endless loop of the laptop restarting and showing an error window, which says: "The computer...
  3. Laptop accidentally shut off while resetting to factory settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop accidentally shut off while resetting to factory settings.: Hi, I use a laptop with Windows 10 and I've wanted to clear it out because I haven't done that in a while, but about halfways through the process it shut off and now I'm stuck in an endless loop of the laptop restarting and showing an error window, which says: "The computer...
  4. Laptop accidentally shut off while resetting to factory settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop accidentally shut off while resetting to factory settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Screen shuts off

Screen shuts off: Hello, I have an hp pavillion dy0001nxI just bought it yesterday and when im using tablet mode and using pen the screen suddenly turned off even it was 100%. And when it didnt the urn on normally by pressing the button. I had to plug it in and then when it turned on it had 2%...
  7. Laptop shuts off

Laptop shuts off: I installed a new cooling fan in my HP laptop. Windows will not identify the new hardware. Since the last update a couple of days ago my laptop shuts off after a few minutes of inactivity. When I restart, I have to be quick to hit the enter button when the 15 second...
  8. Audio keeps randomly shutting off while laptop is in use

Audio keeps randomly shutting off while laptop is in use: I have a problem where sometimes the sound just stops working on the laptop. this occurs roughly 3-4 times a day and has been going on for 1 and a half weeks. When I have this issue putting the PC into sleep mode or shutting it down/restarting it brings the sound back. I do...
  9. Laptop screen randomly shutting off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen randomly shutting off: I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3, and my screen seems to be randomly shutting off. All other inputs including keyboard and mouse are working, and the keyboard is still backlit. Any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/TheZaron1 [link] [comments]...
  10. How shut off screen while programs run in background?

in Windows 10 Support
    How shut off screen while programs run in background?: Folks, I've got a new build. I use it to run a security camera program, Blue Iris. It runs Blue Iris 24/7. What I'd like is for the screen to go blank 30 minutes after the last mouse or keyboard input. How do I do this? Setting power plan does not work, since the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i record my laptop shut down