Windows 10: Laptop shutsdown

Discus and support Laptop shutsdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am facing few issues in my W10 laptop Ilife Zed.1Without pressing power button when I put for charging,laptop will turn on and shutdown within 2 sec.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NandagopalH, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Laptop shutsdown

I am facing few issues in my W10 laptop Ilife Zed.1Without pressing power button when I put for charging,laptop will turn on and shutdown within 2 sec. 2 To turn on laptop at least I need to hold power button for 15sec otherwise it will shutdown.Initially it keeps turning off but for 4th or 5th attempt it will turn on in battery or charging mode.I think this is a very rare and weird problem. System restoration did not help.Kindly suggest, Thank uou

:)

NandagopalH, Sep 15, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Laptop shutsdown

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Laptop shutsdown

1. Laptop shutsdown - Similar Threads - Laptop shutsdown

2. windows is very slow, it will hang and laptop will automatically switches off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows is very slow, it will hang and laptop will automatically switches off: As while I was working on my laptop my laptop backside battery is overhated and automatically it will shotdown.While I was giving the interview I faced this issue so I missed a very good job opportunity.Please help me out to fix this problem....
  3. my lenovo laptop shutsdown/restarts when i hit it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my lenovo laptop shutsdown/restarts when i hit it: my lenovo laptop has a sdd when i hit my laptopnot hard it shuts down it does this usually when i hit the place where the keyboard and the touchpad mouse meets it just shuts down pls help...
  4. laptop shutsdowns sometimes,or trys to boot shutdowns

laptop shutsdowns sometimes,or trys to boot shutdowns: laptop shutsdowns sometimes,or trys to boot shutdowns sometimes works ok then shuts down without warning checked battery/psu fine checked harddrive ok did event viewer found the following could someone know the problem effecting my laptop kind reagrds Log Name: System...
  5. Laptop shutsdown on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop shutsdown on its own: I dont know if this is the right place to ask for help but i got a Laptop which went off on its own a couple times , it was during a gaming session on League of legends just to be precise and right after i did the update that same dayit happened just in the early mornings...
  6. My Windows Dual laptop/PC shutsdown when plugged out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Windows Dual laptop/PC shutsdown when plugged out: I have a windows 10 Dual Laptop//Tablet machine which recently has had the problem of shutting down when I turn off or unplug charger and wont start up on battery. When plugged in battery shows 83% and no charging but sometimes it shows charging. Any ideas as to what the...
  7. my laptop shutsdown while gaming and have low display memry of 128 mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop shutsdown while gaming and have low display memry of 128 mb: hello everyone i have acer laptop with 16 gb ram.. recently while gaming my laptop shuts down automatically while gaming and i run DirectX diagnostic tool and found out that its shows my approx. total memory at 8277mb and display memory at 128mb ..i was wondering if that...
  8. Battery not detected and laptop shutsdown on unplugging adaptor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not detected and laptop shutsdown on unplugging adaptor: I have Sony Vaio VPCSB190x model laptop and currently running Microsoft windows 10. I have been facing issue with my laptop battery for last 4 months. On the taskbar, it shows battery icon with the cross on it and when I hover mouse, it says battery not detected. I have tried...
  9. Laptop shutsdown and monitor acts weird while playing games and watching movies!!

Laptop shutsdown and monitor acts weird while playing games and watching movies!!: Ive been playin games and watching movies completely fine on my laptop, Acer Aspire E 15 core i5 8th gen. The issue started when an update or upgrade of windows 10 automatically commenced and it can not be stopped so i trusted it will make my experience better though its...
  10. HP laptop shutsdown by itself after Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP laptop shutsdown by itself after Windows 10 install: A client has a HP 2000-425NR laptop that we concluded has a dead battery (it's detachable). I upgraded the RAM from 2GB --> 6GB + replaced the regular hdd with a 250GB SSD. I initially installed Windows 7 Home then upgraded the PC to Win10 to get a digital license. This is...