Windows 10: Laptop shutsdown

Discus and support Laptop shutsdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am facing few issues in my W10 laptop Ilife Zed.1Without pressing power button when I put for charging,laptop will turn on and shutdown within 2 sec.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NandagopalH, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Laptop shutsdown

I am facing few issues in my W10 laptop Ilife Zed.1Without pressing power button when I put for charging,laptop will turn on and shutdown within 2 sec. 2 To turn on laptop at least I need to hold power button for 15sec otherwise it will shutdown.Initially it keeps turning off but for 4th or 5th attempt it will turn on in battery or charging mode.I think this is a very rare and weird problem. System restoration did not help.Kindly suggest, Thank uou

:)

NandagopalH, Sep 15, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Laptop shutsdown

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Laptop shutsdown

1. Laptop shutsdown - Similar Threads - Laptop shutsdown

2. laptop shutsdown not properly instead of sleeping when I close the lid, then re open it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop shutsdown not properly instead of sleeping when I close the lid, then re open it....: Hello, I want some help to fix this issue: my laptop shutdown and gets stuck instead of sleeping when I close the lid.I have an HPVictus laptop windows 11I tried the following:1. change power plan settings sleep, hibernate, etc played with values and still doesnt work2. did...
  3. laptop shutsdown not properly instead of sleeping when I close the lid, then re open it....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop shutsdown not properly instead of sleeping when I close the lid, then re open it....: Hello, I want some help to fix this issue: my laptop shutdown and gets stuck instead of sleeping when I close the lid.I have an HPVictus laptop windows 11I tried the following:1. change power plan settings sleep, hibernate, etc played with values and still doesnt work2. did...
  4. After win 11 23H2 update laptop shutsdown when lid is closed even when set to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After win 11 23H2 update laptop shutsdown when lid is closed even when set to sleep: With no changes other than the win 11 update for 23H2 my computer now shuts down when the laptop lid is closed for a while. My compute is set to 'sleep' whenever the laptop lid is closed for all power plans. Yet when I close the lid and come back hours later, the computer is...
  5. After win 11 23H2 update laptop shutsdown when lid is closed even when set to sleep

After win 11 23H2 update laptop shutsdown when lid is closed even when set to sleep: With no changes other than the win 11 update for 23H2 my computer now shuts down when the laptop lid is closed for a while. My compute is set to 'sleep' whenever the laptop lid is closed for all power plans. Yet when I close the lid and come back hours later, the computer is...
  6. My laptop shutsdown abruptly giving me "0x80000000000000" error and i dont know what it means

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shutsdown abruptly giving me "0x80000000000000" error and i dont know what it means: Every time I open certain games my laptop will shut down abruptly in-game. it'll give a black screen and it won't shut down but rather just sit there without even restarting forcing to me to do a forced shutdown via the power button.When I checked the event viewer all I found...
  7. My laptop shutsdown abruptly giving me "0x80000000000000" error and i dont know what it means

My laptop shutsdown abruptly giving me "0x80000000000000" error and i dont know what it means: Every time I open certain games my laptop will shut down abruptly in-game. it'll give a black screen and it won't shut down but rather just sit there without even restarting forcing to me to do a forced shutdown via the power button.When I checked the event viewer all I found...
  8. My laptop shutsdown abruptly giving me "0x80000000000000" error and i dont know what it means

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My laptop shutsdown abruptly and i dont know what the event from event viewer means

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop shutsdown abruptly and i dont know what the event from event viewer means: Every time I open certain games my laptop will shut down abruptly in-game. it'll give a black screen and it won't shut down but rather just sit there without even restarting forcing to me to do a forced shutdown via the power button.When I checked the event viewer all I found...
  10. My laptop shutsdown abruptly and i dont know what the event from event viewer means

My laptop shutsdown abruptly and i dont know what the event from event viewer means: Every time I open certain games my laptop will shut down abruptly in-game. it'll give a black screen and it won't shut down but rather just sit there without even restarting forcing to me to do a forced shutdown via the power button.When I checked the event viewer all I found...