Windows 10: Laptop simply will not update.

Discus and support Laptop simply will not update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For almost a week now I've been trying to update my laptop to the new 1909 update. I've been through tech support calls for an entire day, been put on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShadeCatStreams, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Laptop simply will not update.

For almost a week now I've been trying to update my laptop to the new 1909 update. I've been through tech support calls for an entire day, been put on hold for 8 hours, even had a tech support professional delete entire folders out of my windows directory and then attempt to completely reinstall windows. Not even the windows updater works. Last night I had attempted installing windows through an iso after running my laptop on a clean boot yet it gave me the same error(code 0x8007042B - 0x2000D "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during the MIGRATE_DATA operation" - current error) and reverted my windows back to ver 1803. What can I do? I really want to get this update not only to well, keep my laptop up to date but also be able to use Adobe Fresco as well. Thank you. *quick edit, noticed a spelling error in my error string, wrote ab, corrected to an

submitted by /u/ShadeCatStreams
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ShadeCatStreams, Nov 18, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 18, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Laptop simply will not update. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Laptop simply will not update.

Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! Laptop simply will not update. :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Laptop simply will not update.

1. Laptop simply will not update. - Similar Threads - Laptop simply update

2. Bluetooth Simply Doesnt Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Simply Doesnt Work: It started when i got on my pc to connect my headphones. for some reason it said there was a problem connecting. nothing changed at all, still the same drivers and the same headphones. so i made sure it wasnt a headphone problem by connecting it to my phone. They connected...
  3. Bluetooth Simply Doesnt Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Simply Doesnt Work: It started when i got on my pc to connect my headphones. for some reason it said there was a problem connecting. nothing changed at all, still the same drivers and the same headphones. so i made sure it wasnt a headphone problem by connecting it to my phone. They connected...
  4. Bluetooth Simply Doesnt Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i simply update my Gps Navigation map updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i simply update my Gps Navigation map updates: How do I simply update my Gps Navigation map updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-simply-update-my-gps-navigation-map/b76fb5c1-788b-4104-9462-5d642913299d
  6. How do i simply update my Gps Navigation map updates

How do i simply update my Gps Navigation map updates: How do I simply update my Gps Navigation map updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-simply-update-my-gps-navigation-map/b76fb5c1-788b-4104-9462-5d642913299d
  7. Windows Update and Insider Simply Not Working

Windows Update and Insider Simply Not Working: No matter what I did, Windows Insider can't be reached, as well as Windows Update. No other error codes, nothing I do fixes it. Anyone know what is going on or how to fix it?...
  8. Windows Update and Insider Simply Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update and Insider Simply Not Working: No matter what I did, Windows Insider can't be reached, as well as Windows Update. No other error codes, nothing I do fixes it. Anyone know what is going on or how to fix it?...
  9. Complete folder simply deleted?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Complete folder simply deleted?: Hello I have on my Pc a folder with important data. It's gone all of a sudden, how can I restore it. (it is not in the trash) Please help quickly Kompletter Ordner einfach gelöscht?
  10. Wifi simply wont stay on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi simply wont stay on: Done everything I can think of. Updated driver etc etc un-ticked the dreaded allow this do dah to turn of wifi the some clown asks have you tried Troubleshooter...........my question is who teaches you fools how to solve anything? Troubleshooter hasn't solved a problem for me...